Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    Hopefully W.O.L.F has at least ONE Kvn Gates feature on it
    it should gates had flow on his mixtape and im pretty sure these two have collaborated on quite a few songs already
    [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
    Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
    God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

Can't wait for it to drop at tha end of the month, I just hope they're not saving the flow and gates collabs for the L.A.T mixtape, or heroic vol 2
      they need to start pushin all those projects tbh idk wat the hold up is but we need new music

Comment

Hopefully W.O.L.F has at least ONE Kvn Gates feature on it
        For real though.. Another song like Retawdid Fa Real would be sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
          For real though.. Another song like Retawdid Fa Real would be sick.
          Is it my fit, my gems, oh they know what it is,, believe what you like but bitch im ballin fa real!!!

Comment

• "I'll be live in concert August 10 at the 'House of Blues' in New Orleans. Tickets go on sale Friday!" -Gates last tweet

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
              "I'll be live in concert August 10 at the 'House of Blues' in New Orleans. Tickets go on sale Friday!" -Gates last tweet
              U goin cuz? Oh an idk if u know this or not but he has all his show dates on his website.

Comment

Where da news at?
                shit u tell me homie i aint heard shit no rumors or anything everybody been real real quiet.

Comment

• This dude seems so fucking happy all the time haha. Get em Gates.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post

This dude seems so fucking happy all the time haha. Get em Gates.
                    If u were driving that car and are about to be a millionare wouldnt u be happy as fuck all the time too lol

Comment

• whats up yall? ive checked this page for a min, just never posted on here.

Gates needs a hood hit...some shit they could play on the radio outside the boot...i think "trap girl" or "retwarded" could do that.

Comment

Those two, and Satellites I could see being played on the radio outside Louisiana. But Satellites is the biggest hit on his album. 823k views in 3 months and a lot of people don't even know him outside of Louisiana. But we'll see if he can come out with some good shit on his next mixtape.
                        All those plus some like "in the building" hes got huge club banger potential plus mainstream ability and can make street music and be lyrical for the hip hop heads.. He really is a beast on the microphone,, in a few different genres of music too..

Comment

• Nice sounds good but imo YM has too much shitty artists who are just friends without skills but this sounds pretty goot

instagram
                          I'm on my way to get, it but get it got shot
                          #FREEBREEZY
                          >>MY EDM CHANNEL<< Serendipity//sounds

Comment

Working...
                          X