Kevin Gates Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AF1PIMPN View Post
    Pimp'n Says: Gates opened up 4 Wayne last week @ SxSW.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Originally posted by BWA View Post

YMCMB DEAD GAME!!! Gates Nigga!!
    Pimp'n Says: B'lee Dat! Dropping April 17th Exclusively On Live Mixtapes. Get 'Em Gates!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
      The only people in YM thats big/going to get somewhere is Drake,Nicki,Tyga,Lil Twist(Eventually, not soon though), Flow(Eventually), and Jae Millz(eventually). But I bet flow blows up before millz
      You forgot Torion.

Comment

Pimp'n Says: I really think Wayne/Tez/Mack might have sump'm up their sleeve such as make'n a group out of all those solo acts 2 jump start their solo efforts much like Em did wit Slaughter House. But I feel Gates has dat charisma & depth in his music where he can stand alone much like Nicki, Drake & Tyga.

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
          You forgot Torion.
          fuck torion

Comment

Pimp'n Says: The First Single Off Of Kevin Gates Upcoming YMCMB Debut Mixtape “Make Em Believe” Which Drops April 17th.

Comment

I like it, lookin forward to the mixtape.

Comment

Luca Brosi has so much buzz in the streets of louisiana its crazy hes just as big as lil boosie was before he went to jail he got crazy talent and has the ability to make a mainstream hit and still satisfy everybody... The homie making big moves and is the future of louisiana. Balee Dat

Oh yea and i called this months ago lol just saying
                [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
                Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
                God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

Pimp'n Says: B'lee Dat! Dat boy got da BR go'n duffy right now & if he ain't do dat jolts(2 & some change) he would've been took da game over. Da boot ain't been dis excited bout a rapper since Weezy F./BM Jr.(not Tunechi) & Bad Azz. Boy more versatile & got more potential than Drake on da cool deaux.
                  Last edited by AF1PIMPN; 04-12-2012, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                    Keven Gates freestyling with The Flamez Rocky. Flow is there too, he looks like he can barely stand he's so fucked up haha.

"Got my nigga Fee out here look who goin stupid, Fee, YMCMB wit me to get to Tunechi."

Hold up, I thought there was only three members in The Flamez group (FLow, 12 & Slim Boogie)?

Comment

Originally posted by AF1PIMPN View Post
                      Pimp'n Says: The First Single Off Of Kevin Gates Upcoming YMCMB Debut Mixtape �Make Em Believe� Which Drops April 17th.

Cant lie, this was hot

Comment

so YM signing everyone
                        Chasing Dreams Records (CD Records)
                        Artists

Comment

This dude so so damn big around here. Like Everybody fucks with gates

Comment

Working...
                          X