Kevin Gates Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    Oh aight thanks 4 tha info. Do u kno what he's doing next after he's done on tour in N.O?

He don't kno He comes on here and states the obvious and acts like he knows whats happening and then vanishes for a month
    [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
    Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
    God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

Lmao he sound like he kno wut he talkin bout, like he be around gates.
      Nahh he follows him juss like us and tries to act like he got exclusive info.. I caught him slippin awhile back saying he knew some songs that were on make em believe but they were just songs that gates been freestyling in some videos like shooting stars, wildlife and meteorites lol

Comment

• to 187Josh: I'm owner of MediaTrends LLC. I Handle all web design and videography for Kvn Gates. To address some previous statements yes he did change his name to Kvn Gates which will be now used on any future project that is authentic. Kvn is no longer affiliated with DeadGame records as well. I found this thread via your email from the website contact form and I passed it down to him. As far as any other concerns you have as a fan I am around and you can ask. Also I'm the white dude from the iHop pictures you previously posted. You can contact me via
        twitter: @MediaTrendsENT

PS: Kvn is not gang affiliated

Comment

lmao

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Kevin Gates & Flow performing at tha varsity.
          Thing was supa live i cnt wait till next tuesday im goin cutt the fuck up in that bitch balee dat

Comment

Nigga had tha crowd jumpin.
            that's how it was wen he performed at karma in downtown lafeyette but he got level and mouse on the track comin to the heymmen with him this time its gonna be retawdid in that bitch cuz niggas in lafeyette feelin level an mouse juss as much as gates smh finna be somethin so serious

Comment

• Originally posted by WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590 View Post
              He don't kno He comes on here and states the obvious and acts like he knows whats happening and then vanishes for a month
              Originally posted by WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590 View Post
              Nahh he follows him juss like us and tries to act like he got exclusive info.. I caught him slippin awhile back saying he knew some songs that were on make em believe but they were just songs that gates been freestyling in some videos like shooting stars, wildlife and meteorites lol

Pimp'n Says: N!gg@ u got me bent wit dat other n!gg@ who was talk'n bout them songs. Go back thru da thread, read again & show me where anything I said didn't come 2 fruition. No, I don't know Gates personally but I know people who do & what's buzz'n thru da city. #FACT

Comment

• Originally posted by AF1PIMPN View Post
                Pimp'n Says: N!gg@ u got me bent wit dat other n!gg@ who was talk'n bout them songs. Go back thru da thread, read again & show me where anything I said didn't come 2 fruition. No, I don't know Gates personally but I know people who do & what's buzz'n thru da city. #FACT
                Oh shit folk u right... Thas ma bad homie ill take the L for that lol

Comment

• He (Kevin Gates) is well known in Louisiana. Where he says he was in Monroe; that's where i live and go to college.; People love him here but they don't know about Flow.; I told them that Flow will be the better of the two.

I hope Wayne breeds these two right. Don't let them go commercial too soon.
                  Follow Me on Twitter @iAmQueHefner ---- I Follow back!

^^^^^^^This Wayne must come back

Comment

• Originally posted by @RealDeal_McNeal View Post
                    He (Kevin Gates) is well known in Louisiana. Where he says he was in Monroe; that's where i live and go to college.; People love him here but they don't know about Flow.; I told them that Flow will be the better of the two.

Flow will be better cuz you can tell the future right??

Comment

• Originally posted by @RealDeal_McNeal View Post
                      He (Kevin Gates) is well known in Louisiana. Where he says he was in Monroe; that's where i live and go to college.; People love him here but they don't know about Flow.; I told them that Flow will be the better of the two.

Pimp'n Says: I respectfully disagree. Gates is already artistically on par wit da Drake's of da game & arguably better bcuz he has more range(topics) & he's only get'n better wit every release. It will be hard 4 Flow 2 get da respect & be a break-out artist w/o his own identity/persona bcuz he's basically a Lil Wayne carbon copy from da clothes, flow & even mannerisms. Gates has no competition right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by AF1PIMPN View Post
                        Pimp'n Says: I respectfully disagree. Gates is already artistically on par wit da Drake's of da game & arguably better bcuz he has more range(topics) & he's only get'n better wit every release. It will be hard 4 Flow 2 get da respect & be a break-out artist w/o his own identity/persona bcuz he's basically a Lil Wayne carbon copy from da clothes, flow & even mannerisms. Gates has no competition right now.
                        Couldn't have said it n e better pimp'n

Comment

• Ya I agree, as much as I love Flow and he is one of my favorite artists to listen to right now, no one can really touch gates. Kevin lyrically is crazy good, he can just paint that picture. Him on the song Dangerous>>>>>

Comment

Working...
                          X