Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yea bro that is me on the right

Comment

• good show tonight mouse on the track was there and level too but to clarify mediatrends is Colin who is left of gates me and Dakota who is not in the pic that is our boy all the way to the left so 3 of us in MT

Comment

• yea bro its a movement dude but appreciate it yall going to be seeing and hearing a lot from us! stay tuned

Comment

• You guys need to come somewhere in the vacinity of the Midwest so I can see gates perform, probably my favorite artist right now. I live in fucking south Dakota and he even gets love here haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
            How was it bra?
            it was great dude i had a blast.. the reaction wen gates walked out on stage while mouse was performing was epic!!! i couldnt hear shit cuz everybody was screaming so loud
            [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
            Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
            God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
              Lol at least u had a good time tho. Maybe he'll come down 2 florida someday
              One day probly wen he gets his name out there and gets bigger and hey u never kno you might see him with ymcmb at Liv or KOD one night

Comment

• Flow or Kvn Gates though?

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                  Flow or Kvn Gates though?
                  flow dope as hell but im ridin with gates he closer to home and ive been listening to him longer and i have already been to 2 of his shows.. also all original beats and he stays coming with the creative flows and hooks

Comment

• Kvn Gates hooks >>

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                      Kvn Gates hooks >>
                      Dude really gotta gift..

Comment

• Weezy need to drop this line "We gon be aight if we put Gates on every hook."

Comment

• Originally posted by WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590 View Post
                          Dude really gotta gift..
                          Do u think he will ever get on YMCMB? currency was on before all them and he had to leave because they wasn't messin wit his album alot!! So they don't do his album then it be hard to do his and flow and drake and nicki minaj and tyga and bow wow and busta and ace hood and lil chuck and lil twist and Mystikal and DJ khaled, ETC. O plus tha best rapper alive too!!

Comment

Working...
                          X