No announcement yet.

Kevin Gates Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew Gate's wasn't going to be featured on D4 just because of no news on it...but if Wayne was serious about signing him why wouldn't he feature him? I'm doubting Gates is gonna sign Young Money...there's no way he shouldn't be announced by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
      I knew Gate's wasn't going to be featured on D4 just because of no news on it...but if Wayne was serious about signing him why wouldn't he feature him? I'm doubting Gates is gonna sign Young Money...there's no way he shouldn't be announced by now.
      starting to get a little skeptical myself tbh
      [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
      Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
      God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

• Wayne be puttin' Flow on but not Gates?...

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
          Kush 5 DVD dropping next month in late october, and they said "featuring new ymcmb artist Flow & Kevin Gates", he's pretty much signed already. Just not announced.

Flow need a fan base first, so I don't really blame him for putting flow on first. Shit, satellites got 1 million views in 3 months, he's good for now. We'll probably hear more about him signing after that L.A.T mixtape drops, we just gotta wait on gudda to drop GV3 first, and gates to drop his next solo mixtape and maybe we'll hear about it then.
          I guess u right but idk shit juss seems kinda sketchy to me

Comment

• I feel like maybe it's gates not wanting to sign...YM isn't that dumb not to want to sign this dude. Gates pulling a currency and wanting to build his own empire.....

Comment

• If your a fan of gates the label situation will not matter and time will tell all. In other news check gates twitter we launched our album cover tonight as well as the sept 25th release date and an unofficial video for satellites.

Comment

• Originally posted by MediaTrendsBWA View Post
                If your a fan of gates the label situation will not matter and time will tell all. In other news check gates twitter we launched our album cover tonight as well as the sept 25th release date and an unofficial video for satellites.
                dwamn..

Comment

If your a fan of gates the label situation will not matter and time will tell all. In other news check gates twitter we launched our album cover tonight as well as the sept 25th release date and an unofficial video for satellites.
                  That cover is pretty nice an wat does the name mean is there something else coming after this?

Comment

• Finally a music video for this.My fav song from Gates !
                    I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nawy View Post
                      Finally a music video for this.My fav song from Gates !
                      Another pointless "music video" by Gates. Love the song though. Hopefully he does a real music video for it in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590 View Post
                        That cover is pretty nice an wat does the name mean is there something else coming after this?
                        Yes that is the meaning of it. Alot of stuff is in the works and there is a reason that its time consuming so in the meantime here is an album.

Comment

Yes that is the meaning of it. Alot of stuff is in the works and there is a reason that its time consuming so in the meantime here is an album.
                          so this is his debut album even tho his mixtapes are pretty much albums any way cuz they have original beats

Comment

Working...
                          X