• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    It be like that sometimes.
    Unfortunately

Comment

• Pimp'n Says: Man I'm start'n 2 wonder if dis sign'n will ever come into fruition. I hope they didn't Omarion my n!gga.

Comment

• I'm startin to think Danny knows something we don't about the gates and YM situation, that why he won't put Gates shit on YMHQ

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
          I'm startin to think Danny knows something we don't about the gates and YM situation, that why he won't put Gates shit on YMHQ
          Same here & he ain't even comment on the new tape.

Comment

@MediaTrendsBWA said

If anybody would know about the label situation between gates and YM it's colin.

He never said he WOULDNT sign, he only said time will tell. He probably cant speak on it now, but when the time comes we'll know.
            It would be nice for some light to be shead on this situation tho
            [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
            Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
            God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

I feel you..but maybe it could be a confidential thing?
              I juss dnt understand what the issue could be dude is so talented and has such a bright future
              [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
              Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
              God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

• Ok, I here's some problems I have with the tape

- Why did they put that Mickey D's speaker box effect on the most his verses?

- Why did he punch in most of his lines? Listen to the OG Satellites then the new one and you can hear the pauses

- The Jamaican singing accent is getting kinda of annoying

Lyrically it's fine, it's just the song structure that kinda messes it up. My opinion though

Comment

• Pimp'n Says: YM is about clones, drones & kids. Gates really doesn't fit dat mold be'n dat he raps wit substance about grown man business.

Comment

• ^Agreed, it's a smart move on Gates part to not sign with YM, he'll be All-Star 2.0. He's better off just doing it with his team, and build his brand his way.

Comment

• Thinkin about gettin into this . So he got just the three tapes ?

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

@PrettyFlacko. Bitch catchin feelings like Randy Moss .

Comment

• Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
                        Ok, I here's some problems I have with the tape

- Why did they put that Mickey D's speaker box effect on the most his verses?

- Why did he punch in most of his lines? Listen to the OG Satellites then the new one and you can hear the pauses

- The Jamaican singing accent is getting kinda of annoying

Lyrically it's fine, it's just the song structure that kinda messes it up. My opinion though
                        I know I totally agree bro, the more I listen to it the more annoyed I get with the singing shit. The lyrics are fire as always, but the points you made are why I don't think this is up to Gates standards.

Comment

• Pimp'n Says: Bump! Thread die'n? Where y'all at?

Comment

Working...
                          X