Top right says "YMCMB"

Comment

• Originally posted by ExCluWeeZy View Post

Top right says "YMCMB"
      Apparently you missed In The Mean Time

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
        Apparently you missed In The Mean Time
        Accord to Datpiff it's not an official tape.

Is it official?

Comment

• Originally posted by AF1PIMPN View Post

Pimp'n Says: I see he went back 2 da original spell'n of Kevin instead of KVN.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Pimp'n Says: ​Make'n moves!
          I think YMCMB messed up on signing him but he shouted gudda out and he still mess with FEE and if you look at his twitter, he name is still KVN GATES!! I think He is not going to YMCMB...They mess that up!!

Hope he do though!!!

Comment

• Day In The Life VLOG #6 [LUCA BRASI STORY PSA]

Kevin Gates - Day In The Life VLOG #6 [LUCA BRASI STORY PSA] - YouTube

Wayne and Birdman will be on the Mixtape!

Comment

• This is KVN Gates right

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                This is KVN Gates right

he a traitor to ymcmb

Comment

• the percy rapper on BWA will never make it big

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                    the percy rapper on BWA will never make it big
                    percy is a beast!! the dude has only been rapping less than a year, and really live that shit.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                    Hmmmm It does kinda sound like Gates

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Lol even if it is gates, he doesn't even know where he's signing as of yet and plus he's probably more of a fan of wayne than Pusha anyway since he said in that vlog he grew up listening to some of the artists he shouted out

Yoooo that is Kevin, and that shit GOES!! ready to hear that shit like NOW!

im happy for him to start his own label, he's trying to be a boss....you cant be a boss if you sign to another boss, right? He's trying to like birdman and shit, i cant blame him. If you are a fan of kevin's music, you know he aint no 2nd rate dude or someone to be known as someone else's weed carrier. I respect him not singing to YMCMB and doing that shit by himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by swing em View Post
                      percy is a beast!! the dude has only been rapping less than a year, and really live that shit.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Yoooo that is Kevin, and that shit GOES!! ready to hear that shit like NOW!

im happy for him to start his own label, he's trying to be a boss....you cant be a boss if you sign to another boss, right? He's trying to like birdman and shit, i cant blame him. If you are a fan of kevin's music, you know he aint no 2nd rate dude or someone to be known as someone else's weed carrier. I respect him not singing to YMCMB and doing that shit by himself.
                      He still can sign though if he want too. Drake,nicki,Tyga,and DJ Khaled got their own label,and flow got the flamez!! And guess who they sign too, YMCMB!!
                      If he go to them, he and BWA will get more money, more fame!!
                      So maybe he stillo can sign to YMCMB!!

Comment

• Yeah that sounds like Gates on the hook, I don't know why they wouldn't put his name on it though...Gates listens to Pusha too so it wouldn't be surprising if that is him for sure.

Comment

• what a fraud

Comment

Working...
                          X