Kevin Gates Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    I feel you but who knows. Sometime down his career he still could sign to a major label like how drake, and nicki have their labels but still signed under YMCMB

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Ahhhhhhhhh @Danny M

You were right https://twitter.com/Kevin_Gates/stat...37439891415040
    for sure!

but i respect Gates even more now for not going with YMCMB, he believes in himself and i support the dude from the jump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
      This is KVN Gates right

Pimp'n Says: Gates fuq around & sign wit MMG or G.O.O.D he'll instantly shoot 2 da top of their label as priority #1. Gates probably don't wanna wait around & get shelved fuq'n wit YMCMB. Wayne, Baby & Slim dropped da ball on dis 1.

Comment

• Kevin Gates in MMG would be sick as fuck.

Comment

• Its just a feature y'all calm down lol. That is Kevin in the pusha t and Rick Ross video yes. [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION]

Comment

• Its just a feature y'all calm down lol. That is Kevin in the pusha t and Rick Ross video yes. [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION]

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

Its just a feature y'all calm down lol. That is Kevin in the pusha t and Rick Ross video yes. [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by MediaTrendsBWA View Post
              Its just a feature y'all calm down lol. That is Kevin in the pusha t and Rick Ross video yes. @Danny M

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

Its just a feature y'all calm down lol. That is Kevin in the pusha t and Rick Ross video yes. @Danny M
              tell gates to tell pusha t he is a bitch

Comment

I really wanna hear that Wayne & Gates track. All gates hooks are dope, maybe he made one for wayne
                I wanna hear wat gates do to a verse against a GOAT rapper like wayne i bet he would bring that heat!!!!
                [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
                Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
                God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

5 more days, Lucabrasi story's right around the corner.
                  pusha t feature tomorrow

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by stall-v View Post
                      GOD DAMN that video is NICE! GET EM GATES!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by stall-v View Post
                        props
                        i guess this will be on the luca brasci tape

Comment

• This dude is a monster, god damn. Feb. 1st only a couple days away

Comment

Working...
                          X