• Already posted

- - - Updated - - -

Already posted

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MadSocietyKing View Post
          He talks about Lil Wayne =)

Comment

• Probably his best interview IMO, most of interviews come off as forced and are corny.

Comment

• New interview with Karen Civil -

Civil Interview: Kevin Gates Talks Favorite Foods, Being A Father Figure and XXL?s 2014 Freshman Class | KarenCivil.com

my nigga Gates makin' moves

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                  He said he masturbated over Nicki Minaj and Trina in jail

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                    He said he masturbated over Nicki Minaj and Trina in jail

Comment

• Damn Gates doing interviews with Sway, Karen Civil and Peter Rosenburg now.

Nigga really made it.... Crazy. Glad I've been supporting him since Make Em' Believe.

Next step he's gonna be on the 2014 XXL Freshman cover.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                        Damn Gates doing interviews with Sway, Karen Civil and Peter Rosenburg now.

Nigga really made it.... Crazy. Glad I've been supporting him since Make Em' Believe.

This niggas raw talent combined with his intellect and ability to talk about any dark moments that have happened to him in interviews, he's about to be one of the biggest in the game

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                          Damn Gates doing interviews with Sway, Karen Civil and Peter Rosenburg now.

I'm starting to really get into Gates, can you basically explain him to me? His wikipedia is shit. I want to know whether he is signed to YMCMB under management, jail etc.

What projects should I listen to?

Everything.

I think Gates will be my favourite rapper when Wayne retires. I want to start getting into him now.
                          Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Working...
                          X