No way lol, it bangs
      Just my opinion

Originally posted by iceman4 View Post
      with each listen i'm starting to think this also
      I know

Comment

• john gotti is a banger

Comment

• don't get how a few of you are saying it's your least favorite project of his, you probably listened to it what 2-3 times before saying that? gates is the only artist to me that it can literally take over 20 listens to a song and then it'll grow on me. every single one of his projects always grows on me more and more even on the 100th listen. he says a lot more shit in his music than other artists.. but the project has 18 songs and these are all fantastic --

Intro
          John Gotti
          Perfect Imperfection
          Plug Daughter
          Out the Mud
          Sit Down (so many different things said in this song)
          Wassup Wit It
          Break The Bitch Down
          In My Feelings
          Pourin the Syrup

that's 10 of 18 that are amazing, and you can add a few others in there(like I Don't Get Tired). listening to wild ride and makin' love right now and they've already grown on me tons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
            don't get how a few of you are saying it's your least favorite project of his, you probably listened to it what 2-3 times before saying that? gates is the only artist to me that it can literally take over 20 listens to a song and then it'll grow on me. every single one of his projects always grows on me more and more even on the 100th listen.
            Damn you have so much time you can listen to a project 20 times?! Wayne will have released.. Another single by then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              Boring
              Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
              don't get how a few of you are saying it's your least favorite project of his, you probably listened to it what 2-3 times before saying that? gates is the only artist to me that it can literally take over 20 listens to a song and then it'll grow on me. every single one of his projects always grows on me more and more even on the 100th listen. he says a lot more shit in his music than other artists.. but the project has 18 songs and these are all fantastic --

Intro
              John Gotti
              Perfect Imperfection
              Plug Daughter
              Out the Mud
              Sit Down (so many different things said in this song)
              Wassup Wit It
              Break The Bitch Down
              In My Feelings
              Pourin the Syrup

that's 10 of 18 that are amazing, and you can add a few others in there(like I Don't Get Tired). listening to wild ride and makin' love right now and they've already grown on me tons.

So your forcing yourself to like the songs?

If its good music it shouldn't take you 20 listens to enjoy it

Even Weezy will make you like his music after 5 plays max

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                Boring

So your forcing yourself to like the songs?

If its good music it shouldn't take you 20 listens to enjoy it

Even Weezy will make you like his music after 5 plays max
                lol nope.

Comment

• This Is All I See When I Hear Kevin Gates Talk

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                    This Is All I See When I Hear Kevin Gates Talk

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                      Went to gates show last night In miami. I randomly found one of the flyers on twitter a few weeks before, he didn't put the flyer on instigram til the day of. Anyway I go to the show and turns out my homie was dj'ing the whole thing (except for gates set cause he got his own dj). But my homies dad owned the spot so they let me and my homie vibe on stage during his performance.

Best live performer I've ever seen next to wayne. He even hopped in the crowd and performed in the crowd for like 15 minutes then he got back on stage. Seen booby black on stage and my homie was like "ain't that booby black?" Cause he had the half arm in his shirt and he mugged tf out us. I got hot cause I was drunk but if I snapped he'd probably shoot us so I left it alone

overall it it was a dope night. Clapped up gates but he wasnt taking pics with anyone. He clapped up everyone on stage, hopped in the whip and cleared it
                      That's sick

Comment

• Comment

• Need some advice on what tapes of his to download, downloaded Luca Brasi 2 and liked it, gimme some of his best projects.

Comment

Working...
                          X