Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• at this point they should prep an album to support his family etc

he has plenty of songs in the vault, in 2.5 years it'll be too old to release and go to waste. just as well make the most of it now

Comment

• Originally posted by RayJetSki View Post
        at this point they should prep an album to support his family etc

he has plenty of songs in the vault, in 2.5 years it'll be too old to release and go to waste. just as well make the most of it now
        I agree with you!!!

Comment

• free gates

that news sucks he got 30 more months in jail

but we need an album asap

Comment

• everyone done forgot about gates

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              everyone done forgot about gates
              Not me

Free gates

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                everyone done forgot about gates
                his team/wife or whatever needs to start putting out new music to keep his name out there

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                  his team/wife or whatever needs to start putting out new music to keep his name out there
                  that will work for a while but I feel like going away for that long will make him lose all relevance unfortunately. Same thing for Kodak Black, people forget about artists really quickly these days

Comment

• kevin gates is a different artist. his movement isn't on the mainstream waves, and his music doesn't sale to white girls like the rest of hip-hop artists. he was damn near the highest selling hip-hop artist of 2016 after Drake. his fanbase will hold him down fine due to having actual die hard fans.

Comment

• they released that 'what if' song, i see on instagram that they shot a video for it before jail as well that should be coming soon. Look at all the snippets on soundcloud and youtube, they've got plenty of songs to release over the time to keep him relevant

Comment

• Originally posted by RayJetSki View Post
                        they released that 'what if' song, i see on instagram that they shot a video for it before jail as well that should be coming soon. Look at all the snippets on soundcloud and youtube, they've got plenty of songs to release over the time to keep him relevant

Comment

• He was better before the fame

Comment

Working...
                          X