50 Cent Trying to Ruin Fat Joe's Career

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Trying to Ruin Fat Joe's Career

Look at this Video, 50 was Listening to Fat Joe's New Album when he Collapsed and was Rushed to the Hospital, His Sound-Cell in the Brain is Very Hurt, and now hes trying to Ruin Fat Joe's Career

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAYIemadE20[/youtube]

in the Video he says ''I was Listening to Fat Joe, then his Music Hurt Me!''

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Re: 50 Cent Trying to Ruin Fat Joe's Career

50 Cent already ruined Fat Joe's Career. 50 Destoryed him time after time, 50's mixtape sold more than Fat Joe's commercial album. He's done and dusted. Fat Joe is fucking terrible anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy
      50 Cent already ruined Fat Joe's Career. 50 Destoryed him time after time, 50's mixtape sold more than Fat Joe's commercial album. He's done and dusted. Fat Joe is fucking terrible anyway.
      Not really... joe came out with big hits after his beef with fifty, like make it rain, lean back, etc.. alot more i can't think of any right now

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by Lyrical JRock
        Not really... joe came out with big hits after his beef with fifty, like make it rain, lean back, etc.. alot more i can't think of any right now
        LOL? Make it rain must be like 3 years old so is lean back. Infact i'm sure joe made those tracks years before the beef even started, and even if it had started it wasn't anything too big at all. And you can't think of anymore because those are the only two okay songs he made, and he had to collab with big names to get publicity for them, Fat Joe is awful.

Comment

Whos 50 Cent?

Whos Fat Joe?

Both of theirs careers are ruined..
          "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
          Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
          I'm on my so mean shit!
          And you don't know me bitch
          I do it for those who did it before me bitch
          My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
          And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

seeing this... i'm thinking if 50 really tryna diss lil wayne? i mean he didn't really name dropped him that often and he is known for name dropping..
            and when he did lil wayne came back with louisianimal.

This ain't how i was born
            But this is how i live.
            So that's how i'll die And do not close my eyes.
            'Cause when you see me in ther casket I'mma look right back at ya.
            http://twitter.com/JMBhigh

Comment

50 wack ass..
              He is fucking gay..
              And he sucks.
              BOTH of they careers are ruined..-

Smoke good, eat good.
              Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
              Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
              Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkiddale13
                50 wack ass..
                He is fucking gay..
                And he sucks.
                I don't think you can say 50 is wack, get rich or die tryin' was a classic. He is still going, his next album will be sick i have a feelin he'll go back to his old style.

Comment

50 wack ass..
                  He is fucking gay..
                  And he sucks.
                  I don't think you can say 50 is wack, get rich or die tryin' was a classic. He is still going, his next album will be sick i have a feelin he'll go back to his old style.
                  What the fuck you talking about? 50 sucks shit! Get rich or die tryin was actually one of the worst fucking movies ever. I'm not saying this cause I'm a Wayne fan, no. So many people that I know who has seen it thinks it fucking dirt!

Comment

Originally posted by Quez95
                    50 wack ass..
                    He is fucking gay..
                    And he sucks.
                    What the fuck you talking about? 50 sucks shit! Get rich or die tryin was actually one of the worst fucking movies ever. I'm not saying this cause I'm a Wayne fan, no. So many people that I know who has seen it thinks it fucking dirt!
                    What the fuck are you talking about? Shows how much you know about anyother rappers apart from wayne you idiot. Get Rich or Die Tryin' was 50 cents MUSIC ALBUM. I don't give a fuck about the film.

Comment

50 wack ass..
                      He is fucking gay..
                      And he sucks.
                      What the fuck are you talking about? Shows how much you know about anyother rappers apart from wayne you idiot. Get Rich or Die Tryin' was 50 cents MUSIC ALBUM. I don't give a fuck about the film.
                      Fuck you man I know more about rap than just Wayne bitch. I'm not one of those fucking homos who are totally fucking obssesed with Wayne. And how the fuck was I supposed to know which you were talking about. Both the movie and album are shit you stupid fuck.

Comment

50 wack ass..
                        He is fucking gay..
                        And he sucks.
                        Fuck you man I know more about rap than just Wayne bitch. I'm not one of those fucking homos who are totally fucking obssesed with Wayne. And how the fuck was I supposed to know which you were talking about. Both the movie and album are shit you stupid fuck.
                        Ahahah!
                        Hell yeah Quez betta get Wisheezy.
                        Quez is that nigga!
                        EVERYONE on this site HATES 50.

Smoke good, eat good.
                        Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
                        Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
                        Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

Working...
                        X