No announcement yet.

Rap Genius: Why There Will Never be a 'GOAT' in Hip-Hop - An Extensive Analysis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rap Genius: Why There Will Never be a 'GOAT' in Hip-Hop - An Extensive Analysis

Why There Will Never be a 'GOAT' in Hip-Hop: An Extensive Analysis | Rap Genius Blog
    Personally, I think this article is very true. And tbh, it applies to many of us here, including myself.
    Although Kendrick Lamar seems to be testing out the 'GOAT' theory right now...
    OVOXO-YMCMB

Re: Rap Genius: Why There Will Never be a 'GOAT' in Hip-Hop - An Extensive Analysis

Goat article
    Twitter

Comment

Re: Rap Genius: Why There Will Never be a 'GOAT' in Hip-Hop - An Extensive Analysis

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
      Why There Will Never be a 'GOAT' in Hip-Hop: An Extensive Analysis | Rap Genius Blog
      Personally, I think this article is very true. And tbh, it applies to many of us here, including myself.
      Although Kendrick Lamar seems to be testing out the 'GOAT' theory right now...

Comment

Originally posted by Proof123 View Post
        What's so funny?
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
          What's so funny?
          saying he is the GOAT after one album

Comment

Originally posted by Proof123 View Post
            saying he is the GOAT after one album
            Correction: 2 mixtapes and one album. Overly Dedicated was the shit.
            OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

I honestly think Hov is the G.O.A.T
              Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                I honestly think Hov is the G.O.A.T
                Sure you do
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Eminems the goat imo.
                  The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Wayne's the GOAT imo.

LINSANITY!!

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

i dont think there will ever be a GOAT but as of right now its los... hands down

Comment

Soulja Boy and Eminem are the G.O.A.T. for me.

Originally posted by cy-rus View Post
                        i dont think there will ever be a GOAT but as of right now its los... hands down
                        goat means greatest of all time. so you cant say someone is goat atm lol

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Working...
                        X