Boldy James

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boldy James

This dude has some awesome mixtapes, any fans on here?

Re: Boldy James

I'm not really a fan. Like, I have 8 tracks by or featuring him (JIMBO is one of them). And in these 8 tracks, he's great. But not to the point of making me research all his music or watch his videos in their entirety. I listened to Pros And Cons and only kept 3 songs.

The first time I saw/heard him was on The Cool Kids' Merry XMas mixtape, released in 2010 or sumthin.
    "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

Originally posted by Fredd View Post
      I'm not really a fan. Like, I have 8 tracks by or featuring him (JIMBO is one of them). And in these 8 tracks, he's great. But not to the point of making me research all his music or watch his videos in their entirety. I listened to Pros And Cons and only kept 3 songs.

The first time I saw/heard him was on The Cool Kids' Merry XMas mixtape, released in 2010 or sumthin.
      That's fair enough, his mixtapes are so long, it's hard to listen to the whole thing and digest it all at first. He reminds me a little bit of Freddie Gibbs, reminds me of old gangster rap.

Comment

Originally posted by murrich View Post
        That's fair enough, his mixtapes are so long, it's hard to listen to the whole thing and digest it all at first. He reminds me a little bit of Freddie Gibbs, reminds me of old gangster rap.
        Yeah his voice does remind of Gibbs's!! I had never realised it clearly like that but subconsciously I always knew. lol
        I'm not a big Freddie Gibbs fan either. Just like Boldy, I don't mind a verse from them, I'm just, not, enthusiastic, about their music. Ya dig what I'm sayin?

Edit: Had to add one of my favorite songs right now, which features him.

Last edited by Fredd; 03-04-2012, 06:28 PM.
        "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

Boldy bodies this toooooooooooo hard.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by Fredd View Post
            Yeah his voice does remind of Gibbs's!! I had never realised it clearly like that but subconsciously I always knew. lol
            I'm not a big Freddie Gibbs fan either. Just like Boldy, I don't mind a verse from them, I'm just, not, enthusiastic, about their music. Ya dig what I'm sayin?

Edit: Had to add one of my favorite songs right now, which features him.

Yeah that song was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post

Boldy bodies this toooooooooooo hard.
              Yeah so good, you listened to his new mixtape at all?

Comment

This guy still super underrated.

Comment

Working...
                X