T-Pain addresses Jay-Z in new leak, More Careful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Pain addresses Jay-Z in new leak, More Careful

you can download it from bucks website, http://www.buckmarleyxxx.com. On the third verse he says,

Aight, so let's talk about the Jay shit,
    Some days I wish that I ain't never say shit
    And Diddy said ain't no excuse for what I did
    But I felt like he was knocking the same shit that feeds my kids
    I do music 'cause I need it to make my world spin
    So when you get down to it, it's like you dissing my girlfriend
    The song overall is aight, how does everyone feel about Pain starting to rap more frequently? I thin the "He Raps, He Sings" album would be dope if there was a fresh batch of Pain rappin in it.
    It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Re: T-Pain addresses Jay-Z in new leak, More Careful

Yeah, this shit is good!

DL : http://limelinx.com/files/aa10f4494d28f ... 73deee5c82

Comment

i cant agree. I juss think he should go back to bein the 'Hook Man' he waz known for, cuz rite now aint noone down for that autotune. D.O.A is really in effect. thats how i see it. An that song waz awful from a lyrical stand point, but he waz bein real on how he felt i suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by HOTBOY300
        i cant agree. I juss think he should go back to bein the 'Hook Man' he waz known for, cuz rite now aint noone down for that autotune. D.O.A is really in effect. thats how i see it. An that song waz awful from a lyrical stand point, but he waz bein real on how he felt i suppose.
        Uhmm i can;t agree with you, d.o.a is nowhere near in effect, people like it, pain could but out a song tomorrow with autotune with Wayne, Kanye, and Drake aand ALL of them could be using the fuck out of autotune and it would sell more copies as a single off of itunes than jay's entire album.

Comment

Key Names you juss stated: Wayne, Kanye, and Drake. He would need them for it to be ACTUALLY HEARD!, Because, These are rappers that we know can ACTUALLY Rap without using autotune, but the purpose of jay-z's song was to get rappers BACK to RAPPING. Autotune is them using there creativeness to branch out in the industry, But they occupation is RAP, not R&B so while you may enjoy listening to them use AUTOTUNE I DO NOT. an this is my opinion.

Comment

Fuck everything you just said, why is autotune not a part of rapping? I thought music was all about creativness? Nowhere in the entire world is there a rule that states rapping cant be done with autotune. T-Pain is amazing without it and he knows it, Jay Z even said that he thought pain was wasting his talent using it. T-Pain [u]chooses[u] to use it, 1 not only to be unique, but 2 because its what HE wants, nobody is in the music game for nothing other than the reason that its what they do and they love it, and 3 because its creative. Rap is whatever it can and will be, and for the time being if autotune is what rap wants, its what itll get.

Comment

fuck autotune

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic
                fuck autotune
                except for weezy baby! wayne is so creative with it..
                ya diig?!

Comment

Originally posted by steezyfbaby
                  Fuck everything you just said, why is autotune not a part of rapping? I thought music was all about creativness? Nowhere in the entire world is there a rule that states rapping cant be done with autotune. T-Pain is amazing without it and he knows it, Jay Z even said that he thought pain was wasting his talent using it. T-Pain [u]chooses[u] to use it, 1 not only to be unique, but 2 because its what HE wants, nobody is in the music game for nothing other than the reason that its what they do and they love it, and 3 because its creative. Rap is whatever it can and will be, and for the time being if autotune is what rap wants, its what itll get.

Im sorry but none of what you juss said made a point. why would yu say jay said he dont need it, if yu waz juss tryin to make a point that autotune is not dead. An its not part of Hip Hop, rappers just use it for Creativness, like i juss said.

Comment

Anything you fucking want to be a part of hip hop is a part of hip hop. Its all about self expression and doing what you like to do, if someone likes to fucking do it while theyre rapping, why the fuck not, i didnt know you wrote the rules as to what is hip hop, and whats not.

Comment

Anything you fucking want to be a part of hip hop is a part of hip hop. Its all about self expression and doing what you like to do, if someone likes to fucking do it while theyre rapping, why the fuck not, i didnt know you wrote the rules as to what is hip hop, and whats not.
                      Co-fucking-sign
                      I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun
                      Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung
                      Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll
                      And I would never, I would never, I would never Fall
                      I'm being hated by the seasons, so fuck ya'll who hatin for no reason!

Comment

Originally posted by JoelReal
                        Co-fucking-sign

At least someone fucking gets it.

Comment

Working...
                        X