Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
    white lives matter smfh kanye
    Kanye just doing something strange for a piece of change -_- πŸ˜‚ that's all

Comment

• this dude saying we need to rise above the hive mind while he's stuck in the far right rabbit hole πŸ€”

someone needs to tell him it's possible to look at this shit objectively, you dont have to pick a side and get all emotional about it

this mob mentality needs to stop

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
        this dude saying we need to rise above the hive mind while he's stuck in the far right rabbit hole πŸ€”

someone needs to tell him it's possible to look at this shit objectively, you dont have to pick a side and get all emotional about it

this mob mentality needs to stop
        He’s Lost It Kompletely

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
          white lives matter smfh kanye
          his kids are half white

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post

his kids are half white
            So am I, not the point at all lol

Comment

• ppl are sick and tired of Kanye now

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                ppl are sick and tired of Kanye now
                He lost it a long time ago.

Comment

• did anyone watch the new drink champs with ye? most of it leaked

he's talking crazy again about george floyd, meek mill, diddy, drake

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                    did anyone watch the new drink champs with ye? most of it leaked

he's talking crazy again about george floyd, meek mill, diddy, drake
                    He's completely lost it and needs serious help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post

He's completely lost it and needs serious help.
                      i can't work out if its all an act

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post

i can't work out if its all an act
                        few days ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwWF...rganUncensored

1 month ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB4f...hannel=ABCNews

dude is still wearing the same dirty hoodie he did a month ago and looks sleep deprived

this is him being sick, sane Kanye wouldn't put his kids thru bullshit like this.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• It's just so sad. Allowing himself to be exploited by all of these base culture war grifters. Nobody with any decency would be taking interviews with him and broadcasting them when he's clearly having some sort of mental breakdown. Who does this guy have around him? It seems as though he's gotten rid of everyone who cares about him, would speak frankly with him, and would try to stop him humiliating himself and is left with pure sycophants.

Comment

Working...
                          X