Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ajlfc92 View Post
    That pretty much summed up my reaction when I heard his rapping skills

Do you really think that Kanye won't do a better job than him? Kanye gonna put his hype to bed.

Kanye ain't even 'bout that shit.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Do you really think that Kanye won't do a better job than him? Kanye gonna put his hype to bed.
      Lol he's about to get killed on his own song. This shit drops 10pm est well see then but yea Kanye aint about to ruin the hype of a fellow Chicago native.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post

Kanye ain't even 'bout that shit.
        You just can't compare the skill of the two.

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

Originally posted by chapweezy View Post
        Lol he's about to get killed on his own song. This shit drops 10pm est well see then but yea Kanye aint about to ruin the hype of a fellow Chicago native.
        I didn't mean he's going out intentionally to do it. Mean that Kanye's version is going to be that much better that you won't even look back at the original version again.

Comment

I didn't mean he's going out intentionally to do it. Mean that Kanye's version is going to be that much better that you won't even look back at the original version again.
          True that !

Comment

Yep, his shitty rapping skills have enabled him to sign with your favorite rappers label if HE wants, along with two other good labels. Along with his entire squad being signed in some way or another.

But I guess he's untalented and can't rap

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
              Yep, his shitty rapping skills have enabled him to sign with your favorite rappers label if HE wants, along with two other good labels. Along with his entire squad being signed in some way or another.

But I guess he's untalented and can't rap
              Didn't they sign Shyne?

Ofcourse people will sign him because of the hype he has got. They'll make money off of him just off that. His lyrics are simple and his flow is wack as fuck imo. If you like him, fair enough. Doubt he'll be around for long and if he is, he's never gonna make it big.

Comment

• If you really think Chief Keef is better than Kanye..well...I don't know. You are riding the hype train cause hes the newest thing out. But that's just me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derezz View Post
                  If you really think Chief Keef is better than Kanye..well...I don't know. You are riding the hype train cause hes the newest thing out. But that's just me.
                  I don't see anyone talking about who will have the better verse other then the CK haters.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

I don't see anyone talking about who will have the better verse other then the CK haters.
                    We'll see, Kanye was the weakest on Mercy imo.

Comment

Better verse on what?

The track is a lie
                      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Ye and Biebz in the studio:

Comment

• Originally posted by Derezz View Post
                          Ye and Biebz in the studio:

If Bieber gets a Kanye beat on his album and Wayne doesn't on IANAHB II then something's wrong.

Comment

Working...
                          X