Kanye West Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
    he got chance? if he really runs for presidency, he WILL DEFINITELY win, believe me..

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
      he got chance? if he really runs for presidency, he WILL DEFINITELY win, believe me..
      Well still cant see realy him being president with Kim as the first lady

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
        Well still cant see realy him being president with Kim as the first lady
        but people in america would love that man..lots of people there love kim and ye..

shit 5 years ago i couldn't see trump being president, but now it's almost certain..

imo i think kanye would be decent president tbh..not perfect, not that good, but decent

Comment

• i swear if kanye becomes president he needs to divorce kim first

Comment

• kanye just previewed a new song with post malone and ty dolla sign

Comment

LOL there is like a 5% chance he will even make it to be voted for lol.

It's all publicity
              ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• Originally posted by weezy f baby View Post
                LOL there is like a 5% chance he will even make it to be voted for lol.

It's all publicity
                I know it's publicity, but if a person like Trump has chance of becoming a president, trust me, lot of people would vote for Kanye just to see what he gonna do..
                People are dumb mate..

Comment

I know it's publicity, but if a person like Trump has chance of becoming a president, trust me, lot of people would vote for Kanye just to see what he gonna do..
                  People are dumb mate..
                  Yeah but trump been in talks for presidency for like 10 years and is a buiness genius.

My my grandparents voting for him, but they don't even know what a kanye is lol
                  ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• Originally posted by weezy f baby View Post
                    Yeah but trump been in talks for presidency for like 10 years and is a buiness genius.

My my grandparents voting for him, but they don't even know what a kanye is lol
                    Well yeah, that's true.. Older people won't vote for Yeezy, younger people will, but majority of Yeezy fans is not even eligible to vote, cuz they minors..

Comment

Well yeah, that's true.. Older people won't vote for Yeezy, younger people will, but majority of Yeezy fans is not even eligible to vote, cuz they minors..
                      lol

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                        lol
                        What? Am I wrong?
                        Only one who will vote for Yeezy are people who listen to him, most of them are minors..

Tho by 2020 all of them will become eligible for voting, so I might be wrong, lel
                        didn't think of that xd

Comment

What? Am I wrong?Only one who will vote for Yeezy are people who listen to him, most of them are minors..Tho by 2020 all of them will become eligible for voting, so I might be wrong, leldidn't think of that xd
                          Haha u see my point now

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                          X