Nick Cannon Warns Eminem Again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Cannon Warns Eminem Again?

Nick Cannon is not backing down from his shots and warnings towards Eminem. With Eminem issuing a "Warning" via a new song, Nick Cannon says he will not back down untill the two talk it out one-on-one. "He's lucky I haven't run into him yet," Cannon said in an interview. "I'm supposed to protect my woman if someone can be so heinous and disrespectful. Until we speak, I don't respect him as a man. He and I need to have an old-school sit-down."

In related news, Nick Cannon took to his blog last May to talk about Eminem's "Bagpipes From Baghdad" which took shots at Cannon's wife, Mariah Carey. "At first I thought it was old material that had been dug up from when dude "fantasized" about having a pretend fling with Mariah," Cannon wrote via his blog. "So as I further examine the track, I hear dude cross the line. He begins to call my wife out of her name! Now as y'all know, I don't take that type of nonsense lightly. So on some grown man sh*t I'm instantly like, I got to get at this Lame...Let's not forget about Eminem's amateur mixtape rants of calling African Americans N*gger and how he hates "Black B*tches." How did we let him get away with that in the first place?! He is a natural born racist in disguise...So I'm putting this out there now. Marshall Mathers, you need to holler at me on some grown man sh*t. Man to man, let's meet up and deal with this like adults...So Miss Marshall, I'm going to make you wish you never spoke my name and regret the ungodly things you said about my wife. This is going to be fun! It's however you want it! Just remember, you did this to yourself! Your legacy has now been tainted from this day forth! You will now be known as the rapper who lost to Corny-a** Nick Cannon!!!," He wrote on his twitter.

Re: Nick Cannon Warns Eminem Again?

Hahahaha, fuck Nick Cannon, and Em for that matter, the only one i give a shit about is Mariah yadig
    It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Originally posted by steezyfbaby
      Hahahaha, fuck Nick Cannon, and Em for that matter, the only one i give a shit about is Mariah yadig
      Hahaha yeah. But Em is tight is my opinion. Mostly his old stuff is good to me. But i thought this was funny how Nick is threatening Em.

Comment

Originally posted by "skimdudee420"

Hahaha yeah. But Em is tight is my
        opinion. Mostly his old stuff is good to me. But i thought this was funny how Nick is threatening Em.
        Yeah the only em on my zune is the Marshall ep haha. And yeah i can't imagine Cannon doing some serious shit.
        It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

they re gonna fight or whaaaa?!

Comment

Working...
          X