What happened to todays pop music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to todays pop music

It all sounds like white music. the Urban music sound has faded away. Every thing sounds like Electro pop shit from Europe. where did the real Hip-Hop/R&B go to. every thing is autotune which is really old and annoying and all todays beats are sounding more wack. the beats sounds like cheap dance beats. we need to bring back the real Urban music from the early 2000's and mid 2000's. I hate this dance pop crap. I need the hip hop and R&B back please.

I feel you. That's just the phase people are in right now brah... Labels & artists are gonna keep pushing this sound out because it's selling. Gotta get everything out of it before people move on to the next noise... I can't see it lasting much longer though so we just got to rid it out.

Comment

Omg Scott Storch hasn't had a #1 in forever. Omg I'm gunna die.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Agreed R&B and Pop is now dance/electro music. It's fucked up...

Comment

I wouldn't worry about it. It's just a trend that's "hot" right now. Eventually it'll die out.
          #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

It's what the younger generation likes (like 10-14 year olds) that's hot right now. All these wack bitches and white groups that make songs to make ugly young girls feel better. I haven't had that lil jon east side boys or flo rida low type feeling i na long time. Most artists sold out. Look at pitbull man he was a latino representative wit all these beats and spanish shit but now hes just an electro-ass that makes birthday party music.

Comment

Yeah I feel ya, I hate all this techno electro bullshit. Every song sounds the same, shit just gives me a headache.

Comment

Originally posted by CCB007 View Post
                Look at pitbull man he was a latino representative wit all these beats and spanish shit but now hes just an electro-ass that makes birthday party music.
                I remember when Pitbull was dope

Comment

Lmao he's sounding like an elitist

Your fault for listening to the vvrong reppers breh
                  THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

I can't bare listening to the radio these days, all the songs sound the ame and all the subjects seem the same!

Comment

Originally posted by Akaash View Post
                      I can't bare listening to the radio these days, all the songs sound the ame and all the subjects seem the same!
                      But they only seem the same, they aren't the same

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                        But they only seem the same, they aren't the same
                        I didn't wanna say "all subjects are the same" because someone'd name one song that gets radio play that isn't about love, sex or how good the artist is lol. But look at all Rihanna's latest singles...

Comment

Working...
                        X