Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weezy On Fat Joe's New Album

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67QLBSCvNsw

Album sounds HAWT, he mentions Lil Kim, Lil wayne,Akon,T-Pain,Fabo on tha album...
    Me im Personally lookin foward to that... Drops Tuesday (13th Oct)

BTW: He talks bout the 50 beef it is Jokes
    Syrup, percocet, and an eighth a day will leave you broke, depressed, and emotionally vacant
    Despite how Lil' Wayne lives
    It's not conducive to being creative
    And I know cause he's my favorite
    And I know cause I was off that same mix
    Rationalize the shit that I'd try after I listen to "Dedication"
    But he's an alien
    I'd sip that shit
    Pass out or play PlayStation.

Re: Weezy On Fat Joe's New Album

Fat joe is terrible...Aloha could of been such a better song without him ! lol

Comment

U talkin bout J.O.S.E 2? Cos thats already leaked and the wayne songs been out for ageeeeeeeees ( i think )

Comment

Wayne and Fat Joe got a new track out?

Smoke good, eat good.
        Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
        Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
        Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteMamba
          U talkin bout J.O.S.E 2? Cos thats already leaked and the wayne songs been out for ageeeeeeeees ( i think )
          True, it leaked like 2 weeks ago I think & that track is way old. Its Winding On Me feat Ron Browz & Lil Wayne.
          These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
          Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

Originally posted by DeadCivilian
            True, it leaked like 2 weeks ago I think & that track is way old. Its Winding On Me feat Ron Browz & Lil Wayne.
            I didn't know that actually. Is it good?

Comment

Originally posted by Quez95
              To tell you the truth I downloaded it but its still sitting in the folder I downloaded it to. I haven't even put it in my iTunes library yet, I'm not a big Fat Joe fan but I'll get to it eventually lol I'm back to The Strokes' and Julian Casablancas' shit right now, haven't listened to rap in like a full 2 days.

Comment

To tell you the truth I downloaded it but its still sitting in the folder I downloaded it to. I haven't even put it in my iTunes library yet, I'm not a big Fat Joe fan but I'll get to it eventually lol I'm back to The Strokes' and Julian Casablancas' shit right now, haven't listened to rap in like a full 2 days.
                Wow, I like rock but 2 days without rap would kill me!

Comment

Haha yeah I grew up on Rap with artists like Bone Thugs, 2Pac, Tha Dogg Pound, etc. but then lame rappers like Lil Jon & Mike Jones started comin out talking about snappin fingas and grills or whatever, so I turned to rock for a good 5-6 years then I got into a lot of The Game & BWS' music and picked back up on Lil Wayne. Now I split it like 70% Rap & 30% Rock.

Comment

[quote=DeadCivilian]
                    Originally posted by "WhiteMamba":17dn4rbl
                    Haha yeah I grew up on Rap with artists like Bone Thugs, 2Pac, Tha Dogg Pound, etc. but then lame rappers like Lil Jon & Mike Jones started comin out talking about snappin fingas and grills or whatever, so I turned to rock for a good 5-6 years then I got into a lot of The Game & BWS' music and picked back up on Lil Wayne. Now I split it like 70% Rap & 30% Rock.[/quote:17dn4rbl]

Well I grew up listening to rock all the time. And I always hated rap. I didn't know what I was thinking back then! I actually started listening to rap a little while after We Takin' Over came out, so that would have been like late 2007 or something. Once I heard Wayne's verse on that and Lollipop, I was like, shit I like this guy, and then I started to download a whole bunch of his shit and that's when he became my favorite rapper. Anyways, over the past 2 years rap slowly creeped over my love of rock. Now it's like 52% rap and 48% rock.

Comment

Working...
                    X