In reality Kanye isn't that great of a producer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In reality Kanye isn't that great of a producer

Kanye doesnt even play the keys, all he does is sample, he adds a few basic notes but everything else is sampled. He's an overrated producer.

The Neptunes, Scott Storch, Polow Da Don and J.R. Rotem are all way better than he will ever be.

also timbaland is a bitch.

I don't care about how complex a beat is as long as it sounds good

Comparison: He isn't a good singer but he has an ear for melodies that sound good.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Damn
      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
        Kanye doesnt even play the keys, all he does is sample, he adds a few basic notes but everything else is sampled. He's an overrated producer. The Neptunes, Scott Storch, Polow Da Don and J.R. Rotem are all way better than he will ever be. also timbaland is a bitch.
        are you serious?? lol smh

Comment

2:50

nice self ether
          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Regardless of how he makes them, he has that creativity and ear to make such dope beats it doesn't change what I think of him as a producer...

Comment

Mr. X, please research the following songs instrumentals: The Game "Dreams", Common "The People", Alicia Keys "You Don't Know My Name", Jay-Z "Encore", Lil Wayne "Did it Before" and "That's My Bitch" from WTT. I can give you way more beats that he's done. None of these sounds are alike and they are original. You're saying he sampled those 16th note keystrokes on You Don't Know My Name?

Neptunes sounds are fresh, but predictable (Mystikal's "Shake Ya Ass" "Danger" have that similar key sound) Their best beat was "Change Clothes". Polo's best beat was "Throw Some D's". "Homecoming" easily beats that. J.R. Rotem I'll give you that, but he's isn't touching Kanye. J.R.'s best beat imo was Plies "Bust it Baby, Pt 2"

And why do you hate Timbaland so much? Is it because he had beef with your favorite producer at one point? Don't act like you wern't bumping all those Ginuwine and Aaliyah beats before.
              Last edited by ; 06-13-2012, 10:14 PM.

Comment

In reality your mad and scott storch is overrated.

Comment

Even tho some are sampled but they all sound dope and different...
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Listening Ye everyday his production is dope!!!

instagram
                    I'm on my way to get, it but get it got shot
                    #FREEBREEZY
                    >>MY EDM CHANNEL<< Serendipity//sounds

Comment

Fuck how you make the beats. It's how the beats end out that's important.

Kanye isn't my fav producer but he's talented and [almost] always original.

Comment

Working...
                      X