Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You niggas trippin', Jay-Z jacked Waka's style and sparked his career.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You niggas trippin', Jay-Z jacked Waka's style and sparked his career.

Waka Flocka Feels His Sound Brought Jay-Z Back....SMH\

Although Watch The Throne did have a Lex Luger produced track and Waka did influence many other trap rappers and his style is seen a lot. And when "O Let's Do It" came out, everybody was saying how shit he was.

and Gucci mane was the reason eminem came back to the game

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

no, for real tho im feelin him. when he was doing it everybody was hatin, but now when everybody is doing it ppl are loving it. that explains how some ppl dont love the music on how it is they just dick ride/hate on the artist....

for example: if a song like "boyfriend" was released by an artist like Justin timberlake everybody will be like "ooh shit this song is nice, love the new style!" but coz its justin beiber everybody hates it...
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Title should say "Young nigas tripping thinking jay-Z jacked waka's style, nobody's career has sparked from this".

Comment

Waka > Jay Z

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          and Gucci mane was the reason eminem came back to the game

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

no, for real tho im feelin him. when he was doing it everybody was hatin, but now when everybody is doing it ppl are loving it. that explains how some ppl dont love the music on how it is they just dick ride/hate on the artist....

for example: if a song like "boyfriend" was released by an artist like Justin timberlake everybody will be like "ooh shit this song is nice, love the new style!" but coz its justin beiber everybody hates it...
          Everybody hates Boyfriend? Most people I know say its the first song they like from him..

Comment

Originally posted by Akaash View Post
            Everybody hates Boyfriend? Most people I know say its the first song they like from him..
            Yeah but I mean those dudes who think Justin Berber is gay and I'll Wayne ruined hip hop while eminem is the best thing in life... Lol
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Waka is right when he says that so many dudes are biting his style but it doesn't concern Jay Z imo. He also said he invented the expression HAM...

Comment

Ross is one of the main guys who bit Waka's style and as for producers, every upcoming producer wants to do trap beats.

Comment

every single beat nowadays sounds like a lex luger beat.

everyone jacked lex's style of producing, waka style is screaming random shit on songs

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                    Yeah but I mean those dudes who think Justin Berber is gay and I'll Wayne ruined hip hop while eminem is the best thing in life... Lol
                    I will Wayne?
                    "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                    Guns and stretchers
                    Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                    I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                    'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                    Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                    Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

HAM didn't even do well on the charts, BP3 had bigger hits lol

Comment

Originally posted by BluMagik View Post
                        HAM didn't even do well on the charts, BP3 had bigger hits lol
                        It was hot in the streets though. NIP did hot on the charts.

Comment

Working...
                        X