RiFF RAFF no longer in SODMG, Soulja Boy mad as fuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RiFF RAFF no longer in SODMG, Soulja Boy mad as fuck

There seems to be some misunderstanding about Riff Raff's involvement with Soulja Boy's SODMG. Soulja claims that Riff Raff just used the name to promote himself, but according to Riff Raff's tweets, he seems to be under the impression that he was part of the crew and wasn't getting paid. Either way, it looks like ties have been cut.
    Soulja Boy Calls Out Riff Raff On Twitter | Complex

^^^click link for twitter beef. soulja a fool tho, RiFF RAFF clearly was signed lol

EDIT: Wiz Khalifa givin props to Soulja on twitter o_O

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

notice how Soulja's tweets are normal and Riff Raff's are GHeTTo LiSCIOUs

im biased though cause i dont really like Riff Raff

Comment

...to promote his garbage...
        Don't throw bricks when you live in a glass house, Soulja

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Originally posted by Proof View Post
          notice how Soulja's tweets are normal and Riff Raff's are GHeTTo LiSCIOUs

im biased though cause i dont really like Riff Raff
          nah man, you know I am a delusional Soulja stan but soulja is being corny ass fuck with them lies. IDK if RiFF RAFF a cokehead but he damn sure was signed there is no doubt lol.
          But there has to be reason why this fuckery happened. It's sad though, because both are my fav artists

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

On another note:

Riff Raff’s new album, entirely produced by
          Harry Fraud
          , is planned for release on July 4th.

I came a little

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Raff is so fucking whack, its not even funny. I can't convert to him like I did with Lil B. But Soulja is a damn fucking liar, that niggas was deff is SOD, and wern't they about to drop a mixtape together? Soulja fucked alot of niggas careers up, I've seen pics of him and Arab again, I hope Arab brings him back to his older ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
              nah man, you know I am a delusional Soulja stan but soulja is being corny ass fuck with them lies. IDK if RiFF RAFF a cokehead but he damn sure was signed there is no doubt lol.
              But there has to be reason why this fuckery happened. It's sad though, because both are my fav artists

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

On another note:

Riff Raff’s new album, entirely produced by
              Harry Fraud
              , is planned for release on July 4th.

I came a little
              "Tap That" by French Montana and "Stoner's Night 2" by Juicy J are both produced by that guy and they're fucking amazing.

Comment

I'm Team RiFF RaFF with his goofy ass haha, fuck Soulja tbh, he's clearly lying about not signing him.

And he does or has done coke himself.

Comment

Riff Raff Is A Wanna Be Move On... Niggas Theses Days

Comment

RiFF RaFF is a dumbass but Soulja is a fuck boy for lying about signing him and talking all this shit tbh.

Comment

Working...
                    X