Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does my nigga have what it takes?

Just a local artist in my city, what do you guys think of him/

If I promote him, and push him far, do you think he can make it in the music industry.
    of course it will be hard, just asking if you guys think he sounds like a professional yet

Not in mainstream, but he sure can smoke weed. get high. drink beer. get drunk. fuck bitches and get aids.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
      Not in mainstream, but he sure can smoke weed. get high. drink beer. get drunk. fuck bitches and get aids.

so.. is that a yes or no

Comment

No offense, this nigga feeling himself a little too much.

Let me explain something to you,

He is not as good as you think he is.

Believe it or not, rapping isn't something you work at for years and years trying to perfect and make into something, you either have it or you don't. Yes, rappers spend years to get to where they are, but that's because they know they can do it, and they usually have a team behind him/her that pushes their music further.

He my friend, is not a good rapper.

He's getting feedback from the same members each song, after song, after song. Maybe he should expand, promote his music elsewhere and see if people like it. If he actually does this, im sorry, I didn't know.

He sounds super arrogant, putting pictures of weed on the youtube video and what not. That's just disrespectful tbh.

He's feeling himself too much.

TL DR version: He sucks.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

not gonna go nowhere with a name like EDiZZie

Comment

Okay idgaf bout the name, what about his flow and shit

Comment

Working...
            X