Mariah Carey Disses Eminem/Mp3 Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariah Carey Disses Eminem/Mp3 Download

Alright, so I'm not at all a fan of Gucci Mane or Mariah Carey but I ran across this track when I downloaded that new Biggy Jiggy mixtape & as soon as I heard it, I knew they dissin Eminem...

Gucci explains that he flew up to New York to join Pop, R&B singer, Mariah Carey in the studio for the �Obsessed� remix because when he does a feature he likes to do it with them.

As reported on HipHopRX.com on last week, Mariah Carey collaborated with Gucci Mane on the remix of her new song �Obsessed� which is being called a diss aimed at hip hop artist Eminem.

Supposedly, the song is a reply to Eminem who dissed Mariah Carey�s husband Nick Cannon and made claims that he dated Mariah Carey along with dissing the R&B artist in his song entitled �Bagpipes From Baghdad.�

The song �Obsessed� comes off of the R&B music star Mariah Carey�s new album �Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel� and is the first official single.

Listen to Gucci Mane�s brief comment about his collaboration with Mariah Carey on the �Obsessed (remix) song.�
    Here's the interview link: http://www.hiphoprx.com/2009/06/21/gucc ... diss-song/

The song's called Obsessed (Remix) - Mariah feat. Gucci & here's the download link:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/61717564a99daecf/

What do ya'll think about Gucci on the track? Think Eminem is gonna respond to all three or them? (Gucci, Mariah & Nick Cannon)

Personally, I'm hoping he does so he can do what he does best & destroy careers, that's if its still in him
    These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
    Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Re: Mariah Carey Disses Eminem/Mp3 Download

Yeah the song was released some days ago, Gucci jumped on the track the exact same day.
    I like the song tho, and I really think Em is a bit obssessed with MC...

And have you noticed The-Dream also wordplayin in the beggining of the song? (The one with Mariah only)
    like sayin "yo, emcee, you need a MC. MC the emcee..."
    that was quite funny
    "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

Originally posted by Fredd
      Yeah the song was released some days ago, Gucci jumped on the track the exact same day.

And have you noticed The-Dream also wordplayin in the beggining of the song? (The one with Mariah only)
      that was quite funny
      Yeah, I believe I got it Friday night I'm not sure but I just barely gave it a listen since it is Gucci Mane & Mariah Carey, I mean c'mon I'm not a fan like I said so it took me a while to actually hear it...I didn't even know there was actually an original since nowadays the remixes are the singles & not the originals so I haven't bothered lookin for it and I'm not but what is it with Em & Mariah? I too think he's obsessed man kinda like with Kim, he even re married Kim talkin bout he hated her so much I ain't hatin tho, I fucks with Em

Comment

Originally posted by deadcivilian

that was quite funny
        Yeah, I believe I got it Friday night I'm not sure but I just barely gave it a listen since it is Gucci Mane & Mariah Carey, I mean c'mon I'm not a fan like I said so it took me a while to actually hear it...I didn't even know there was actually an original since nowadays the remixes are the singles & not the originals so I haven't bothered lookin for it and I'm not but what is it with Em & Mariah? I too think he's obsessed man kinda like with Kim, he even re married Kim talkin bout he hated her so much I ain't hatin tho, I fucks with Em
        Yeah me too I enjoy his music, but he gotta find more things to rap about
        "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

I actually like the Mariah Carey song (not the remix with Gucci)

It actually made my Ipod

Comment

Yeah that's true, seems like every album he's put out has something to do with drugs, bashing pop artist/girls, the radio friendly tracks like Just Lose It, Mockingbird, Pop A Bottle, We Made You, etc. & the occasional serious track about life like Beautiful, Mosh, Sing For The Moment, etc. I really think he should switch it up for Relapse 2 & make that serious album that I've been waiting for since The Marshall Mathers LP...

Originally posted by Danny M
            I actually like the Mariah Carey song (not the remix with Gucci)

It actually made my Ipod
            That's cool bro, everyone has their own taste in music, Mariah's just not for me nor Gucci

Comment

Well Eminem dissed her pretty funny on the song Bagpipes From Baghdad lol

Comment

Dont worry Relapse 2 will do it !!!!!!

Comment

anyone got lyrics for this song

Comment

EMINEM can end both of their careers, especially gucci poochie.
                    EM will rip them apart.
                    The Best Rappers Alive

Comment

Originally posted by Young Luc
                      EMINEM can end both of their careers, especially gucci poochie.
                      EM will rip them apart.
                      Yep if wasn't for DMX,Em and Dre Ja Rule wouldn't be in such ass,but on the other hand fuckin fif came out dry out of the water

Comment

Working...
                      X