Future Hendrix Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
    if a 'she will' music video dropped today would you still feel the same??
    She will was legendary & classic Super Slimey was a boring irrelevant lame project

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        I love this song

Comment

• Young Thug > Future

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
            Young Thug > Future
            Haha no way

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
              Haha no way
              Young Thug AKA SEX(since he changed his name to that) the GOAT friend everything he puts out is flames af no rapper today on his level right now when it comes to bars. Thug washed up Future on every track off super slimey I even made that project a thug only version it needed one tbh. Thug even washed up wayne on take kare too and about the money remix wayne didn’t want smoke too from Thugger. Idk friend Thugger is hubby and I’m a always buy his music off iTunes. I’m a always rock with him

Comment

Young Thug AKA SEX(since he changed his name to that) the GOAT friend everything he puts out is flames af no rapper today on his level right now when it comes to bars. Thug washed up Future on every track off super slimey I even made that project a thug only version it needed one tbh. Thug even washed up wayne on take kare too and about the money remix wayne didn’t want smoke too from Thugger. Idk friend Thugger is hubby and I’m a always buy his music off iTunes. I’m a always rock with him
                Thug is a bitch for moving so 'slimey ' around Wayne .. Thug is not Wayne let's stop with he didn't want it with thug he obviously doing a lotta shit for attention after he praises him then attacks him ? Wtf What a bitch move .

Comment

Thug is a bitch for moving so 'slimey ' around Wayne .. Thug is not Wayne let's stop with he didn't want it with thug he obviously doing a lotta shit for attention after he praises him then attacks him ? Wtf What a bitch move .
                  Let’s keep it real friend.... wayne fears thug and don’t want smoke..... how did Wayne respond to pusha t but won’t even respond to a real nigga big dawg blood like king Thugger?

Beautiful Thugger Girls > D6

#ThuggerGang

Comment

Let’s keep it real friend.... wayne fears thug and don’t want smoke..... how did Wayne respond to pusha t but won’t even respond to a real nigga big dawg blood like king Thugger?

#ThuggerGang
                    Lol this discussion is over 'friend '. You better not be coming at my neck

Comment

Lol this discussion is over 'friend '. You better not be coming at my neck
                      how cant u tell I was trolling friend? Lol I know Thug will never be wayne I just wanted to see your reaction “you better not be coming at my neck” it’s always wayne > thug

but I wasn’t trolling when I said thug > Future

Comment

• Lol true.....

Comment

#ThuggerGang
                          cause pusha is real and been around
                          thug is still a nobody to weezy in his world

Comment

Working...
                          X