Fewcha to good!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
        Ciara curse in full effect
        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Mike Will speaking on Future & Future Hendrix -

You’ve been able to crossover or “go pop” without having to alter your sound. Whether it’s the Rihanna, Miley, Ciara, or Kelly Rowland – you know Mike Will Made It, so how does it feel knowing your sound is what everybody wants?
          It’s a blessing. That of course was the goal, but the shit happened so fast. It’s just a dope thing for it to go down like it’s been going down. I didn’t really know when it was going to pop off. I knew I had it, but people I was working with knew I had it too and might not have gave me the opportunity that I deserved or they may not have recognized what was right in front of them. From managers to artists – I was slept on for a good minute, but I just kept at it. Then I linked up with artists like Future and 2 Chainz and straight up grinded with them from out the mud and ended up doing both Future’s and 2 Chainz’s biggest records to date. I was also able to bring back one of my favorite rappers growing up, which was Juicy J. It’s just dope to see a sound that was well-crafted and a plan that was well-orchestrated just cut through the game within like one or two years. I’ve been doing this for like seven years, but when I came with my new plan and my new sound everything changed, so it’s just like why would I complain? Why switch the sound? I told people when I first was working with Gucci in like 2007. I had songs for everyone. I told them whoever they wanted records for I had records for. Just last week I was in the studio with Gucci working on his album and I’m damn near executive producing Miley Cyrus’s album, so it just all panned out. It was something that I always knew that I had. It was just waiting for everybody to notice it and accept it. You feel me? I might feel like something is something, but if the next person doesn’t get it then it’s nothing.

Speaking of Future, I’m pretty sure you’ve worked extensively on Future Hendrix. Is Future taking it to the next level with this album?
          Future is definitely on the next level. It’s time for Future to shine. It’s time for Future to cut through. I feel like Future is a superstar. I feel like he’s an A-list artist. He’s been putting his grind in and I feel like his time is right now. This is his moment. Me and him been spreading out our sound with different artists like Lil Wayne with “Love Me,” Ace Hood with “Bugatti” and Ciara and being able to bring her back with “Body Party” and it was the perfect time for us to do that, so with Future Hendrix, me and Future have already set a bar and our music is expected to be of a certain caliber. It’s definitely going to be something new that people haven’t heard from us. People might have not been ready for a record like “Turn on the Lights” from Future. It was such a great song, but timing is everything, so with records like that we’re just trying to make sure we continue to climb. With Future Hendrix that’s what we’re making sure we’re doing. We’re working on so much stuff. We’re working on his album, I’m working on my album and then we’re working on an album together that may come a little later. That’s no rush, but we’re really just working and continuing to build our catalogue like we were doing in the beginning. We just got to continue to move forward and continue to build up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
            Mike Will speaking on Future & Future Hendrix -
            that futurefanz your website?

Comment

• Comment

Mike Will speaking on Future & Future Hendrix -
                mike will and future are my hopes for the future

Comment

pretty hot.

Comment

• Comment

• Future is premiering his new single at 12 EST tonight, on UStream called 'Honest'.

FREEBANDGANG, Ustream.TV: New single "Honest" premiering TONIGHT at 12 AM ET/9 PM PST!. Other Entertainment

Comment

Future is premiering his new single at 12 EST tonight, on UStream called 'Honest'.

FREEBANDGANG, Ustream.TV: New single "Honest" premiering TONIGHT at 12 AM ET/9 PM PST!. Other Entertainment

im so ready for song of the year

sorry drake

Comment

Future is premiering his new single at 12 EST tonight, on UStream called 'Honest'.

Curious if will be a Wayne diss or something

Comment

Working...
                          X