nothing special tbh

Comment

• That Rocky track is dope

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post

Unbelievable
                average.

Comment

• I'm a really really big fan of future but i aint heard a future track where i'v kept on replay for a while, they all starting to sound the same to me tbh, The "Regular Party" track was dope & "what's Hatnin'" was sick
                  R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
                    I'm a really really big fan of future but i aint heard a future track where i'v kept on replay for a while, they all starting to sound the same to me tbh, The "Regular Party" track was dope & "what's Hatnin'" was sick
                    I feel you.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
                      I'm a really really big fan of future but i aint heard a future track where i'v kept on replay for a while, they all starting to sound the same to me tbh, The "Regular Party" track was dope & "what's Hatnin'" was sick
                      Yea I Feel the Same . . . Exact Same, Except that How Can I Song . . . . That Shit Been On Repeat.... Maybe How It Was Too

But Rocky, Faded, Wolf . . . . All Sound Tha Same . . . . . . I Think Ppl Like Chosen One Too Much Now He Over Saturating Use With That
                      Sound

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                        Yea I Feel the Same . . . Exact Same, Except that How Can I Song . . . . That Shit Been On Repeat.... Maybe How It Was TooBut Rocky, Faded, Wolf . . . . All Sound Tha Same . . . . . . I Think Ppl Like Chosen One Too Much Now He Over Saturating Use With That Sound
                        well it was contender for song of the year so u can't blame fewcha

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                          Yea I Feel the Same . . . Exact Same, Except that How Can I Song . . . . That Shit Been On Repeat.... Maybe How It Was Too

But Rocky, Faded, Wolf . . . . All Sound Tha Same . . . . . . I Think Ppl Like Chosen One Too Much Now He Over Saturating Use With That
                          Sound
                          how can I and the matrix track too.

Comment

Working...
                          X