Future Hendrix Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
    anyone remember that french montana x future mixtape that soulda came out years ago?
    [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION]
    im still bumping down&out that shit was too dope

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeLitoris View Post
      im still bumping down&out that shit was too dope
      "More money more problems, man this shit's hilarious; I got baby mama drama, this shit embarrassing"

Comment

• so where the fuck is honest?

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
          so where the fuck is honest?
          wondering the same damn thing...

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
            so where the fuck is honest?
            he obviously wants the right hype behind it before dropping it. buy his singles if u want the album

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
              he obviously wants the right hype behind it before dropping it. buy his singles if u want the album
              Aint nobody gonna buy move that dope

that shit was weak af

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynebest4ever View Post
                Aint nobody gonna buy move that dope

that shit was weak af
                Agree, I was really dissappointed. Have you guys read his new interview?

Speaking of music, let’s talk about your new album, 'Honest.' What was your mindset going into the project?

The album that you gonna get when it comes out is not the album I was working on when I first started recording. It was another kind of album. It was more… I guess I was just expressing myself about everyday life and where I was at then—just emotionally, personally. The beats were slower, had more guitar riffs, just playing around with the piano more and with different instruments. I started going in another direction after I made the “Shit” record. It just flipped the whole album. I got in a whole other mood when I went in the studio. I just started recording, recording, recording as much as possible. I just got in a great zone. I was able to capture the best moments. It helped me make a classic album. It’s just going to be very timeless.

I guess I was just expressing myself about everyday life and where I was at then—just emotionally, personally. The beats were slower, had more guitar riffs, just playing around with the piano more and with different instruments.

I want this, I really do! And now, all I'm going to get is another album full of songs which will be the same as any other rapper.
                Last edited by LilCreativePT; 02-18-2014, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LilCreativePT View Post
                  Agree, I was really dissappointed. Have you guys read his new interview?

I want this, I really do! And now, all I'm going to get is another album full of songs which will be the same as any other rapper.
                  i really want that land of fire song mike will hyped up

Comment

• So he fucked up his album that was going to better originally. Why am I not surprised?

Comment

• Future struggling... You don't even hear on him the hit records anymore.

Comment

• am I the only one who loves Move That Dope?

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by RiCH HOMiE QUiL View Post
                          am I the only one who loves Move That Dope?
                          nah

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Working...
                          X