No announcement yet.

Future Hendrix Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Speaks On Working With Kanye West, Calls 2Pac His Favorite Rapper Of All Time - Future Speaks On Working With Kanye West, Calls 2Pac His Favorite Rapper Of All Time

Comment

• I've not really listened to Future tbh (apart from Karate Chop lol) but was thinking of checking some of his music out!

I really liked that How It Was track are there any songs similar to that from his previous releases or even his new album?

Comment

• Originally posted by rav14 View Post
        I've not really listened to Future tbh (apart from Karate Chop lol) but was thinking of checking some of his music out!

I really liked that How It Was track are there any songs similar to that from his previous releases or even his new album?
        You got T-Shirt, How Can I Not, Chosen One and Good Morning (even though they are not similar), Move That Dope too, Same Damn Time, Go Harder, The Matrix, Tony Montana and much more

Comment

• Originally posted by Nigga View Post
          You got T-Shirt, How Can I Not, Chosen One and Good Morning (even though they are not similar), Move That Dope too, Same Damn Time, Go Harder, The Matrix, Tony Montana and much more
          Cheers, thanks for the quick response I'll check them out, I've listened to turn on the lights and Same damn time but liked Weezy's versions much more haha

Comment

I've not really listened to Future tbh (apart from Karate Chop lol) but was thinking of checking some of his music out!

We On Top
            I Got Yo Bitch
            Made Myself A Boss
            Watch This
            Dirty Sprite
            Can't Make this Up
            Magic
            Aint No Way Around It
            Easter Pink
            Gone To The Moon
            Long Time Coming
            Show Money
            One Mintue
            Finessin
            Astronaut Chick
            Im Trippin
            Neva End
            Long Live The Pimp
            Homicide
            Future
            Suffocate
            My Ho 2
            We Run The Streets
            Itchin
            Chosen One
            Trending Topic

Comment

download these mixtapes to get u started brah

F.B.G.: The Movie Mixtape with Free Band Gang | Future Discography
              Streetz Calling Mixtape | Future Discography
              True Story Mixtape | Future Discography

Comment

• Not really feeling this album, it has couple dope tracks tho. Guess I had too high expectations

Comment

• cheers man, much appreciated!

Comment

• so fucking bummed that "rockstar" never made the cut... shit better leak, asap.

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                      so fucking bummed that "rockstar" never made the cut... shit better leak, asap.
                      It won't =(

Nicki doesn't want the song out anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                        It won't =(

Nicki doesn't want the song out anymore.

yeah, but Future begged the journalist to leak the song at the listening party... anybody on the inside could "accidentally" leak the song

Comment

• I wasn't expecting much out of this album future surprised me I really like the album. Benz friends is by far my fav song on the album. Random question does Andre 3000 have a solo project? He's so dope!

Comment

Working...
                          X