X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omoyoungmoney View Post
    Np. Shots fired
    Could I get a link?

Your right into is dope, use me is dope. Song before use me was dope. Production is insane or I was just high af

Comment

• my favorite song

album of the year so far

Comment

• Such a good album loved both of them best output of music so far

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
          Has anyone got a link for the new album Hndrxx they can PM me???

You will love the Black Woodstock mixtape then. Thank me later

No this was originally going to be the Honest album!!!
          he throwing them out to get him out his pockets . . .

and after the one next week he'll be done

Comment

• I couldn't answer to it because I was on vacation in the USA, but I listened to them.
            These two albums are so much fire!
            Was wondering that he announced the 2nd album one day,I love both of them

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
              my favorite song

album of the year so far
              mine too its beautiful

Comment

• Im the only one who likes FUTURE more than Hendrxx?
                #DreamChasers

Comment

• Originally posted by Omoyoungmoney View Post
                  Im the only one who likes FUTURE more than Hendrxx?
                  Nah I like em both a lot fr but I gotta go Future over Hndrxx... Mask Off is just simply too filthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by tdaddyhart View Post
                    Nah I like em both a lot fr but I gotta go Future over Hndrxx... Mask Off is just simply too filthy.
                    I don't understand the hype around Mask off? The beat ain't great, and what future is saying ain't great ether.

I prefer Drako, POA, When I was broke.
                    What do you think of the above? Coming from someone who loves Mask off

Both albums are cool but I feel Hndrxx has more highlights and can appeal to people who don't thrive from real trap music eg; woman

Comment

• Originally posted by MASTOZER View Post
                      I don't understand the hype around Mask off? The beat ain't great, and what future is saying ain't great ether.

I prefer Drako, POA, When I was broke.
                      What do you think of the above? Coming from someone who loves Mask off

Both albums are cool but I feel Hndrxx has more highlights and can appeal to people who don't thrive from real trap music eg; woman
                      Draco is hard as bricks.

Comment

• Nicki Minaj & Future Shoot A Music Video At A ?Secret Location? [Pictures & Footage] | Young Money HQ
                        Originally posted by MASTOZER View Post
                        I don't understand the hype around Mask off? The beat ain't great, and what future is saying ain't great ether. I prefer Drako, POA, When I was broke. What do you think of the above? Coming from someone who loves Mask off Both albums are cool but I feel Hndrxx has more highlights and can appeal to people who don't thrive from real trap music eg; woman
                        the mask off beat is out of this world how can you not hear how good it is?

Comment

• Future is projected to become the first artist ever to debut two albums at #1 in consecutive weeks.

Future's self-titled album debuted at #1 with 140K units sold in its first week. HDD has published first-week projections for HNDRXX: the album is expected to move between 110K and 125K units.
                          #DreamChasers

Comment

Working...
                          X