Anyone bumpin the new gucci?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone bumpin the new gucci?

Honestly im not the biggest fan of gucci mane's music but this man been grindin hard recently. This Brrrprint 3D is a banger from start to finish IMO not that his lyrics are that good but if you listen to his music with the right equipment, shits fireee! Anyone else listenin to it?

Re: Anyone bumpin the new gucci?

i've always bumped gucci.
    love his music.

"gucci who?
    gucci mane?"
    lmao wayne is a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMulaCrazy
      i've always bumped gucci.
      love his music.

"gucci who?
      gucci mane?"
      lmao wayne is a beast.
      oohhhhhh maaan, weezy just fuckin dissed gucci and propsed eminem

thats some crazy shit
      he murdered gucci in steady mobbin.. litterally kiiiiiillleed

Comment

actually after that wayne said props to my nigga gucci..

Comment

I don't like Gucci that much, his beats are beast, but his lyrics are basic, and anybody with half a brain could say some of the shit that he does. With that said his mixtapes Writing on the Wall and The Movie 3-D: The Burrprint are bangin. But Writing on the Wall has WAY too much DJ!

Actually Burrprint inspired me to download the other "The Movie" mixtapes, and they're pretty straight.

Comment

Never did and probably never will. And if he has tracks with artists that I enjoy, I'll edit him out.
            "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

Originally posted by Fredd
              Never did and probably never will. And if he has tracks with artists that I enjoy, I'll edit him out.
              Haha same here. Make sure you supply me with a download link to those.
              These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
              Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

I don't listen to him, hes like, What happenin? itc Gucci mane oh yeh, bla blA BLa blaa gUCCI ,Bla bla bla gucci, gucci gucci, gucci mane bla bla bla Gucci! he almost only saying his name all the time!!

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Hell yeah Burrrrprint is tight. I got lots of Gucci on my computer, like over 200 songs. Hes tight. In my top 10 for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadCivilian
                    just holla at me if there's a fantastic track out there, but fucked up by this asshole.

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

just holla at me if there's a fantastic track out there, but fucked up by this asshole.
                      Well the only track that comes to mind is Steady Mobbin since not many of the artists I listen to work with talentless twats like Gucci
                      These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
                      Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

Well the only track that comes to mind is Steady Mobbin since not many of the artists I listen to work with talentless twats like Gucci
                        Here you go Lil Wayne - We Be Steady Mobbin (Prod. By Kane Beatz) (usershare starts bitchin errytime I try to upload a file...)

I always try to make it sound "not edited" if you get me... I think this one came out pretty good
                        tell me what u think bout the quality

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

Working...
                        X