• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post
    Rolling Papers is amazing

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Just saw him last night for the 2050 tours - so damn good! juicy j and taylor gang turnt up

Comment

• The bonus track Stackin' is dope af. It definitely could have replaced one of the shittier songs on the album imo.

Comment

• better than most of the album, why didnt he use this....or another harry fraud beat
          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post

better than most of the album, why didnt he use this....or another harry fraud beat
            tbfh!!

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• I'm still trying to figure out why ONIFC isn't a good album, I just can't seem to find the answer?

I mean seriously. What's wrong with this album?

Maybe there isn't anything wrong?

Maybe this album is good?

Comment

• Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
                I'm still trying to figure out why ONIFC isn't a good album, I just can't seem to find the answer?

lol tbh i cant really give you an answer im just not feeling it. might give it another spin when i have some weed tho

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
                  I'm still trying to figure out why ONIFC isn't a good album, I just can't seem to find the answer?

like i usually give a fuck about lyrics, i mean it doesnt have to be lyrical, like for example i enjoy to listen soulja boy sometimes, but here i rlly just got bored of his lyrics, the production was not that bad, some hot beats, but overall , the production on this<< all other wiz projects

it just sounds, like wiz were bored doing this album idk

Comment

• It's nothing like Cabin Fever 1 which is my favourite Wiz project and it's nothing like any of the music that made me a Wiz fan either tbh. But I still think its pretty good.

Some nice music to chill to anyway.

Comment

• Wiz is cool as fuck but god damn he's a terrible rapper! That's if you can even call him a rapper! Just my opinion!

Comment

• I'm still saying Stackin' should have replaced the horrendous piece of shit Fall Asleep.

Still a chill album. Nowhere near his best work but I can still fuck with it.

Comment

• initiation>>>>>

Comment

Working...
                          X