X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PREVIEW/SNIPPET: NEW TIMBALAND SINGLE with Stupid drake

http://www.zshare.net/audio/6649236276cc9191/

I dont know if its already posted

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Re: PREVIEW/SNIPPET: NEW TIMBALAND SINGLE with Stupid drake

Cant really understand it but.......I dont get it why does every1 hate drake here?
    RunTellDat!!:Mays '91 The ALBUM 4th Qtr.2012
    Follow Me On Twitter @HiMyNameIsShawn

Comment

Probably b/c he's compared to Wayne a lot. People keep putting him up to take over and saying he's better than Wayne and they can't take it. I mean wtf, I've been a Beyonce fan forever and everytime a new chick comes in, people wanna compare them and set her up to take beyonce's spot. But guess what? They always fall off or beyonce comes back and kills their little effort. Its like damn, have confidence in your artist. If they're the best, they will be no matter who comes up. Waging these little wars just makes your artist look weak, if they're that good, they still will be in the end.
      http://www.iamshanell.com
      LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

Its because WeezyFan is a huge wayne dick rider, like we all love wayne here. But this dude fucking literally is one of the biggest dick riders ever, he probably has souljaboy in his top 5 rappers. Drakes fucking fire.

Comment

Originally posted by MsStar87
          Probably b/c he's compared to Wayne a lot. People keep putting him up to take over and saying he's better than Wayne and they can't take it. I mean wtf, I've been a Beyonce fan forever and everytime a new chick comes in, people wanna compare them and set her up to take beyonce's spot. But guess what? They always fall off or beyonce comes back and kills their little effort. Its like damn, have confidence in your artist. If they're the best, they will be no matter who comes up. Waging these little wars just makes your artist look weak, if they're that good, they still will be in the end.
          No other rap artist can compare to wayne as a artist point blank, stfu with the drake vs wayne talk (not talking to you)

Y.O.L.O

Comment

who is this STUPID Drake ?

i never heard of him... but he's fucking fire!

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy
              Its because WeezyFan is a huge wayne dick rider, like we all love wayne here. But this dude fucking literally is one of the biggest dick riders ever, he probably has souljaboy in his top 5 rappers. Drakes fucking fire.
              :fuckyou: I don't Listen to soulja boy, I only listen to Lil Wayne, My top 5 rappers are
              Lil Wayne
              T.I.
              Nicki Minaj
              Lil Twist
              T-Pain

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan
                :fuckyou: I don't Listen to soulja boy, I only listen to Lil Wayne, My top 5 rappers are
                Lil Wayne
                T.I.
                Nicki Minaj
                Lil Twist
                T-Pain
                Is that of all time or alive or wot??

Pretty dodgy list in my eyes

Comment

whos drake?

and whos lil wayne?
                  It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteMamba
                    Lil Wayne
                    T.I.
                    Nicki Minaj
                    Lil Twist
                    T-Pain

all time, and what does dodgy means? Im not from Usa or England, so I can't so much English.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteMamba
                      Lil Wayne
                      T.I.
                      Nicki Minaj
                      Lil Twist
                      T-Pain

all time, and what does dodgy means? Im not from Usa or England, so I can't so much English.

its not positive...

....and its not a bad list, dude might be young and thats who's relevant.
                      http://www.iamshanell.com
                      LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

Its because WeezyFan is a huge wayne dick rider, like we all love wayne here. But this dude fucking literally is one of the biggest dick riders ever.
                        I gotta disagree on the whole dick rider part bro, I know of another member in this site who's a bigger dickrider than WeezyFan, not saying WeezyFan's a dickrider though.

And I think part of the reason why Drake is hated on so much now is cuz he blew up too fast & a lot of people are saying he's what Hip Hop needs and compare him to a bunch of great artists when he doesn't even have one album out yet. And that So Far Gone doesn't count cuz it was initially a mixtape he gave away for free. I just think that after he drops his album & it goes platinum, the fame and everything else is gonna go straight to that huge dome of his & turn out exactly like Ye, that's what I think.
                        These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
                        Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

Working...
                        X