What Are Some Good Rock Songs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are Some Good Rock Songs?

heyy guys. i used to listen to rock but i stop liking it for some reason, and i want to see if i can enjoy rock music or metal the way i used to.

what are some good rock songs out right now?
    The Best Rappers Alive

Re: What Are Some Good Rock Songs?

you can check that new Linkin Park - New Divide from the Transformers Soundtrack, and well.. I'm not to updated on the new rock music out, but I enjoy Blink-182, paramore, metallica, Red hot cilli peppers and Kill hannah(dont sleep on these)
    "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

the new divide is not bad. but thanks.
      The Best Rappers Alive

Comment

anything by aerosmith

Comment

I have so many cds from Linkin Park, good songs are Numb (one of the best tracks), One Step Closer, No More Sorow, Wat I`ve Done, From The Inside, We Made It (feat Busta Rhymes) and the Album with Jay-Z(name of it is Collision Course)
          They know where MANU at, Straight off the launchin� pad, Marchin� on the moon,
          MuthaFucka I`ve been to Mars and back

**sig made by youngmulahbaby**

Comment

I only listen to LP and here are some cool songs:Lying from u,Numb,In the end,What Ive done,given up,no more sorrow and so on !

Comment

couldnt even tell you..
              I live in Waynes World
              Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by Smoky Jones JR
                I have so many cds from Linkin Park, good songs are Numb (one of the best tracks), One Step Closer, No More Sorow, Wat I`ve Done, From The Inside, We Made It (feat Busta Rhymes) and the Album with Jay-Z(name of it is Collision Course)
                I have everything from Linkin Park, even the album Reanimation. I'm really a big fan, since their first album, like, I ain't a fan since Numb, that got commercial attention to em.
                "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

Originally posted by Fredd
                  Originally posted by Smoky Jones JR
                  I have everything from Linkin Park, even the album Reanimation. I'm really a big fan, since their first album, like, I ain't a fan since Numb, that got commercial attention to em.
                  Lol, I am also a fan since Numb and I have also any Cds. I was long (for years) a big fan from LP but then came Weezy. My opinions of Reanimation is: It have good tracks but it`s not my favourite Album. Have you "Spitting the DNA pt1 & pt2?
                  It`s not an official album but it`s easy.
                  They know where MANU at, Straight off the launchin� pad, Marchin� on the moon,
                  MuthaFucka I`ve been to Mars and back

**sig made by youngmulahbaby**

Comment

LP's cool and all but I sort of lost respect for em when they did that whole Jay-Z thing but I listen to em from time to time...Orgy is a band that I was into back in middle school that's pretty good and was actually Korn's first sigend band on their label Elementree. You should check out the songs Stitches, Blue Monday & Fiction (Dreams In Digital) those have videos on youtube...They're alright

If you want something a little newer or harder I'd say One Day As A Lion's "Wild International" - That's a siick ass track by former Rage Against The Machine's Vocalist Zack De La Rocha
                    These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
                    Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

Misery Signals - "Ebb and Flow"

A Day To Remember - "The Downfall of Us All"

It Dies Today - "A Constant Reminder"

...just a few.
                      I never back down. I lay you back down.

Comment

If you lookin for some older shit ima HUGE fan of Iron Maiden, they rip dude.
                        It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Working...
                        X