LWHQ Horrorcore (Halloween) Playlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
    Nigga neither of those are dark. The only dark Wane songs are posted above.. Along with maybe Inkredible and I'm With Whateva. Although Martians vs. Goblins does have a dark portrayal like the music video.
    John

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      John
      How is John dark?

Comment

flamez everyday is halloween
        spaceghost
        a shitload of wayne/3'6 songs

Comment

Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
          flamez everyday is halloween
          spaceghost
          a shitload of wayne/3'6 songs
          Not a lot of Wayne is, just a handful. 90's Three 6 Mafia is horrorcore. SGP isn't horrorcore but he carries on the sound better than anyone. The Flamez def is.

Comment

I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
              How is John dark?
              how is it not dark

the lyrics, the beat, the video

Comment

i did the same thang last year but I've deleted my playlist. But I remember having "Monster" - KanyeWest, Jay-Z, Rick Ross & Nicki Minaj. This is a very good one. Also, Eminem's 3 A.M.
                And pretty much all of the Flamez "Everydsy Iz Halloween". I kno u already heard this 4m ppl but I got support dem.

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

I would also look at Fabolous's "The Funeral Service, There Is No Competion Vol. 1 & 2" for random tracks..
                Bone Thug's "Hell Sent" - kinda freaky

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
                  i did the same thang last year but I've deleted my playlist. But I remember having "Monster" - KanyeWest, Jay-Z, Rick Ross & Nicki Minaj. This is a very good one. Also, Eminem's 3 A.M.
                  And pretty much all of the Flamez "Everydsy Iz Halloween". I kno u already heard this 4m ppl but I got support dem.

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

I would also look at Fabolous's "The Funeral Service, There Is No Competion Vol. 1 & 2" for random tracks..
                  Bone Thug's "Hell Sent" - kinda freaky
                  I've seen "Monster" on some lists. I'll add it. Other than those songs what else did you have on your playlists? "3 A.M." is a good addition, I have the Travis Barker remix on my computer and the original on the Relapse CD.

Comment

On Tha Block #2

Comment

yea i would go with martians vs goblins with just tyler verse only
                      Download beats and instrumentals @ instromusic.com

Comment

Working...
                      X