Kanye west and Jay z killed tupac?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanye west and Jay z killed tupac?

Alright, I was watching some youtube videos...started listening to random songs in there (I was listening to some Lloyd banks). Anyway, I saw this video....the dude says that in the background (like really background lol) of Niggaz in paris beat we can hear "We killed tupac"...and he played it for proof, and you can hear it...it says something like "we in the zone, we killed tupac"

I didn't believe him, I thought to myself "this dude obviously added this shit so he can get some views", so I played the song in my iTunes (I have the album version....the iTunes version) and I heard it in my version too...

The situation here is not about them killing tupac (or the illuminati doing it or whatever). The problem is, why I was never able to hear this before? I played this song ALOT..and loud, but I never heard it. But now however, when I play the song...it just can't be unheard. it's just so twisted tbh.

Anyway I might be wrong, so here is the video if you wanna see:

Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Didn't hear anything TBH!
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Who cares who killed him, for all you know he could be living in your basement.
      ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
        Didn't hear anything TBH!
        Like after the first 3 seconds you can hear in the background "we killed tupac"...put the music louder, if you still didn't hear it...then I might be wrong lol..

But I heard it tho..

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          Like after the first 3 seconds you can hear in the background "we killed tupac"...put the music louder, if you still didn't hear it...then I might be wrong lol..

But I heard it tho..
          I heard "we in the zone" but I couldn't even make out what it said after that...

Comment

If you think about...even in the music video they change the beat alittle and added screaming fans....

Comment

peeps got too much time, get a job

Comment

This annoying ass nigga viewing this thread now..

Comment

I heard "we in the zone" but I couldn't even make out what it said after that...
                  It says something like "we killed tupac" or maybe "we killed hip hop"...

Maybe not ..but it sounds like that tho

Comment

This annoying ass nigga viewing this thread now..
                    which on?

Comment

Can't listen right now, but I've heard about this before.

Is it something to do with this sample?

Baptizing Scene (1959) - Reverend W.A. Donaldson & Congregation - YouTube

Comment

if I made this thread, yall wouldve been laughing calling me crazy,

on a side note
                        Music, well the whole media isnt as innocent as yall think man,

Whats the one thing that connects people no matter what? Whats the one thing the majority of the nation does.
                        Listen to music/watch tv

so why the heck wouldnt ppl be puttin little scehems of evil here and there

Comment

Working...
                        X