Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 55th Grammy Awards nominees (List for Hip Hop and Pop).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't there any photos of Drake accepting his Grammy?!?!

Instagram:
    NordicBeauties

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
      What Did Prince Win A Grammy For ?
      Wasn't he just presenting one of the awards?

Comment

Originally posted by Young Mula Baaaby View Post
        Isn't there any photos of Drake accepting his Grammy?!?!
        His Grammy was before the actual show and he didn't show up till the actual Grammy's show.

He did an interview and he said he was watching the live stream of when they announced Take Care as RAOTY.

Comment

Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
          His Grammy was before the actual show and he didn't show up till the actual Grammy's show.

He did an interview and he said he was watching the live stream of when they announced Take Care as RAOTY.
          Damn.. I need a photo of him holding his Grammy

Instagram:
          NordicBeauties

Comment

Originally posted by ExCluWeeZy View Post
            Wasn't he just presenting one of the awards?
            Idk I ain't even watch. I just saw a pic of him holding a Grammy backstage in shit... is he producing now or sumthing ?

Comment

Idk I ain't even watch. I just saw a pic of him holding a Grammy backstage in shit... is he producing now or sumthing ?
              Prince writes, produces, plays every single instrument for ALLLL of his music.

Doubt he's working for anyone else, though.

Prince is a living legend. Him coming out to present an award is a big deal in itself.

Saw him at the Garden a few years back and there were a TON of celebrities there. 50 cent was a few rows in front of me. lol

Comment

Frank Ocean's performance >>>>

Comment

Did wayne win anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
                    Did wayne win anything?
                    No.

Comment

Originally posted by ExCluWeeZy View Post
                      Prince writes, produces, plays every single instrument for ALLLL of his music.

Doubt he's working for anyone else, though.

Prince is a living legend. Him coming out to present an award is a big deal in itself.

Saw him at the Garden a few years back and there were a TON of celebrities there. 50 cent was a few rows in front of me. lol
                      he ik beside I got like every album. Ima just Michael and prince fan..... Wasn't that the number 1 tour that year... Ur lucky af.... But yea I thought he might have had produced for others

Comment

he ik beside I got like every album. Ima just Michael and prince fan..... Wasn't that the number 1 tour that year... Ur lucky af.... But yea I thought he might have had produced for others
                        It was called the Welcome 2 America Tour. He's like never in the US. lol

Comment

Working...
                        X