Migo's appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
    At this point I dont know if youre trolling or nah, and btw Quavos melodies > Uzis melodies

no fckin way you just said that

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_zimmie View Post
      No fckin way you just said that
      uzi is garboooooooooo gtfo !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
        no fckin way you just said that
        Bro you need yo music card pulled!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by tdaddyhart View Post
          uzi is garboooooooooo gtfo !!
          Have you even listened to Luv Is Rage?

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
          Pull my cock instead

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
            Have you even listened to Luv Is Rage?

Pull my cock instead
            Yes and it's not my cup of tea whatsoever.. don't get me wrong man I like some of this new music like migos, rae Sremmurd, Kodak & sometimes 21.. but I couldn't give a flyin fuck about the Uzi's and Yachtys or Cartis of the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by tdaddyhart View Post
              Yes and it's not my cup of tea whatsoever.. don't get me wrong man I like some of this new music like migos, rae Sremmurd, Kodak & sometimes 21.. but I couldn't give a flyin fuck about the Uzi's and Yachtys or Cartis of the world.
              Its all personal taste at the end of the day i suppose cartis not that good but uzi has potential

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Liam Payne ft. Quavo - Strip It Down

So this is another crossover feature that's gonna chart good af!

And y'all still Tryna act like this ain't the closest thing to Wayne's 2006-2009 run.......

This year for Quavo is equal to Wayne's 2006 year when the feature run started

Y'all swear it's gonna kill y'all to give props when it's due

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                  Liam Payne ft. Quavo - Strip It Down So this is another crossover feature that's gonna chart good af! And y'all still Tryna act like this ain't the closest thing to Wayne's 2006-2009 run....... This year for Quavo is equal to Wayne's 2006 year when the feature run started Y'all swear it's gonna kill y'all to give props when it's due
                  future is the only artist who has come close to wayne's run

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                    Liam Payne ft. Quavo - Strip It Down

So this is another crossover feature that's gonna chart good af!

And y'all still Tryna act like this ain't the closest thing to Wayne's 2006-2009 run.......

This year for Quavo is equal to Wayne's 2006 year when the feature run started

Y'all swear it's gonna kill y'all to give props when it's due

Why pick on somebody helpless
                    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                      How? It's factual that Quavo Is on everybody song in all genres...... that's not something I just made up

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                        future is the only artist who has come close to wayne's run
                        Tbh... he really is the only person I can think of that's run was bit like Wayne's and he's still goin I want a Wayne interview and someone to ask him what he thinks about Futures run compared to his. I mean in the past 2 and a half years we got Monster (prolly in my top 5 mixtapes ever now), Beast Mode(great mixtape.. kinda underrated!) 56 Nights (Classic), Dirty Sprite 2 (Classic album imo wanna my favorites from the past years), Purple Reign (excellent), EVOL ( good album underrated a bit), Project E.T. ( anotha one) and FUTURE/HNDRXX are two of the best albums released this year so far. Future goin brazy on us he's on his Wayne shit.

Comment

• Fireee

Comment

Working...
                          X