X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    Bruh, we Are Lil Wayne Fans

We Have Heard Way Worse

When Wayne spits wack lines you can sense it in his energy that his not serious or trying eg Dedication 4 but at least the flow is always dope

Nicki sounds like shes literally camping out in the studio and dishing out these wack af bars and then treats it like shes god level or something ivr seen instagram posts where she full explains these lines like its some crazy work of genius she used to be really dope but last few years pure cringe

Im.not even all about bars and shit i.mean i listen to Famous Dex but if you are dishing out shitty lyrics you best have some crazy flows or energy otherwise you become very forgettable quickly

Her flow is so god damn dry nicki used to have energy honestly i prefer her as a singer now then a rapper would like to see an rnb album
    Last edited by Zimmie; 10-28-2017, 11:13 PM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
      When Wayne spits wack lines you can sense it in his energy that his not serious or trying eg Dedication 4 but at least the flow is always dope

Nicki sounds like shes literally camping out in the studio and dishing out these wack af bars and then treats it like shes god level or something ivr seen instagram posts where she full explains these lines like its some crazy work of genius she used to be really dope but last few years pure cringe

Im.not even all about bars and shit i.mean i listen to Famous Dex but if you are dishing out shitty lyrics you best have some crazy flows or energy otherwise you become very forgettable quickly

Her flow is so god damn dry nicki used to have energy honestly i prefer her as a singer now then a rapper would like to see an rnb album
      Flow is never always dope! Everybody don�t like that high energy high pitch shit.........

Her verse was dope! Period

Comment

Flow is never always dope! Everybody don’t like that high energy high pitch shit.........

Her verse was dope! Period
        https://twitter.com/nickiminaj/statu...26174827761665

also lets not forget that everyone is on the BARDI B wave rn so nicki had a TON to prove on this and fcked it up damn shame

Cardi B was fcking horse shit on this as well to be fair but nicki actually had a big opportunity to flex

i really liked his high energy S4TW2 wave that was fire as fck! i didnt understand the hate you could hear wayne giving it his all

and also

a great example of wayne making a GREAT song with not the best bars
        Last edited by Zimmie; 10-31-2017, 06:23 AM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Cardi B is a one hit wonder

Comment

https://twitter.com/nickiminaj/statu...26174827761665

also lets not forget that everyone is on the BARDI B wave rn so nicki had a TON to prove on this and fcked it up damn shame

Cardi B was fcking horse shit on this as well to be fair but nicki actually had a big opportunity to flex

i really liked his high energy S4TW2 wave that was fire as fck! i didnt understand the hate you could hear wayne giving it his all

and also

a great example of wayne making a GREAT song with not the best bars
            Not The Best Bars ?!!?!?!

Are You CRAZY!!!?!?!!?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Shake View Post
            Cardi B is a one hit wonder
            Her Verses On G-Eazy
            &
            That Migos Song With Nicki Are Both Nice

Comment

Not The Best Bars ?!!?!?!

Are You CRAZY!!!?!?!!?

- - - Updated - - -

Her Verses On G-Eazy
              &
              That Migos Song With Nicki Are Both Nice
              lol but the bars are not full on hard hitting clever shit its just basic but still the energy and all that adds to it and therefore its dope you get what im saying? nicki spitting this basic 123 ABC rap acting like the goddess of rap id say most female rappers are garbage besides a few really dope ones most of the "bigger" ones are basic 123 ABC rappers like lady leshurr, Cardi B and shit

#FREEVELVET

Comment

lol but the bars are not full on hard hitting clever shit its just basic but still the energy and all that adds to it and therefore its dope you get what im saying? nicki spitting this basic 123 ABC rap acting like the goddess of rap id say most female rappers are garbage besides a few really dope ones most of the "bigger" ones are basic 123 ABC rappers like lady leshurr, Cardi B and shit
                I disagree especially his last verse! Bars!

And I disagree with you in the Nicki and Cardi

Most ppl will disagree

They were the 2 highlights of the song

Comment

I disagree especially his last verse! Bars!

And I disagree with you in the Nicki and Cardi

Most ppl will disagree

They were the 2 highlights of the song

You disagree that female hip-hop is garbage most of the time?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Yes I Disagree. I believe the ones who make it Mainstream Dope AF (And No Not Iggy)

I think Missy Elliot Is Top 25 Rappers All-Time

Da Brat's Funkdafied & Whatchu Like Are In My Top 50 Songs Of All Time If I Made A List. And She A Dope MC

Eve Was Dope

Lil Kim Verse On Quiet Storm Is One Of The Best Verses In Rap History

Only Mainstream Female Artist I Think Is Overrated Is Trina & Foxy Brown

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post

FIRE!!!

Comment

Bruh, we Are Lil Wayne Fans

We Have Heard Way Worse
                      What do you mean

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                        What do you mean
                        You know exactly what I mean.....

Comment

• When is Culture 2 out???