Dizaster Vs Arsonal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dizaster Vs Arsonal

IDK if any of you keep up with KOTD (King of the Dot) , but I've been watching like every rap battle and this is the best rap battle I have ever seen . Dizaster is fucking crazy and I think hes the best rap battler right now. KOTD is supported by drake and I think OVO sponsors it not sure

Drake was a judge to one rap battle Dizaster was in I forgot which one tho

50 min long but so worth it. You can skip to the second round tho, my favorite

Also, he also battled Canibus and killed him lmao, made Canibus take out a notebook at the end
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

I seen the drake video when he was a judge

Comment

Conceited vs. Tsu Is The Best

Let Me Check this One Out Tho

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
        Conceited vs. Tsu Is The Best

Let Me Check this One Out Tho
        You like it?

I'll check out that one when I got time, I just think Dizaster is the best one

31:00 , Arsonal goes off dissing drake and shit

"now the last few bars drake might not like that, but im kendrick lamar dissing these wack rappers and i bet drake wont fight back"

"Versace versace medusa head on me like im luminati, this stage for battlers thats why drake not on this property"
        Last edited by TupacShaquer; 10-14-2013, 08:31 PM.
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
          "Versace versace medusa head on me like im luminati, this stage for battlers thats why drake not on this property"
          thats dope as fuck lol.

Comment

Eminem mentioned Diz in rap god

"Rappers are having a rough time period, heres' a maxipad
            It's actually dizastrously bad for the wack"

Dizaster killed Cannibus (who used to have beef with eminem) and Canibus had to take out his notebook at the end because he was having a hard time remembering his lines

Comment

Working...
            X