Anyone Here Heard Madvillainy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
    forums can be fun sometimes homie, and i like to annotate wayne lyrics.
    I was so close to becoming an editor 4 months ago, but college started and i didn't have time and stopped checking the site

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
      I was so close to becoming an editor 4 months ago, but college started and i didn't have time and stopped checking the site
      you need to be online 24/7 if you are an editor, or you will get de-editored. it's annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
        you will get fucked up if u said this on rapgenius
        Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
        everyone knows i stan wayne so they just gonna bring him up and start pointing out his flaws to piss me off because they can't defend their fav rapper

rap genius is pretty awesome but there are so many people up their own ... in there. i just lurk tbh, and annotate buck 65 and jay-z lyrics.

It's kind of funny but, they all follow each other, herd mentality. Eminem is still on the borderline of being accepted, but people flamed ShadyXV and the stuff they were saying didnt even make sense, it was like they didnt listen to it..

If you like anything mainstream you usually get shouted down. Wayne, Ja Rule, 50 Cent (apart from Get Rich or Die Trying), Eminem now, Jay-Z's later stuff.. Like, Blueprint 3 is actually a dope album, and there are some crazy lyrical concepts and sonics on there, but if you admit to it, people will shout you down and say it is mainstream crap because it had 2 massive singles..

That's why I like lilwhq. You know there are a lot of Wayne stans, and thats fine, but at least people on here have an open mind about other music, and they tell you what they really think. on RapGenius, if you said you found MF Doom boring, or you thought Kendrick was overcomplicated, or Dr. Dre's drums were too simplistic, people would abuse you, even though deep down they might be thinking the same thing. They just want to look cool

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
          rap genius is pretty awesome but there are so many people up their own ... in there. i just lurk tbh, and annotate buck 65 and jay-z lyrics.

It's kind of funny but, they all follow each other, herd mentality. Eminem is still on the borderline of being accepted, but people flamed ShadyXV and the stuff they were saying didnt even make sense, it was like they didnt listen to it..

If you like anything mainstream you usually get shouted down. Wayne, Ja Rule, 50 Cent (apart from Get Rich or Die Trying), Eminem now, Jay-Z's later stuff.. Like, Blueprint 3 is actually a dope album, and there are some crazy lyrical concepts and sonics on there, but if you admit to it, people will shout you down and say it is mainstream crap because it had 2 massive singles..

That's why I like lilwhq. You know there are a lot of Wayne stans, and thats fine, but at least people on here have an open mind about other music, and they tell you what they really think. on RapGenius, if you said you found MF Doom boring, or you thought Kendrick was overcomplicated, or Dr. Dre's drums were too simplistic, people would abuse you, even though deep down they might be thinking the same thing. They just want to look cool
          ShadyXV was garbage imo not gonna lie, but hey that's me

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
            ShadyXV was garbage imo not gonna lie, but hey that's me
            i dont get how though. i guess its opinion, but everyone says its shit. i thought it was fucking flames

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
              i dont get how though. i guess its opinion, but everyone says its shit. i thought it was fucking flames
              I swear that boy Em just raps about shit stains and dicks in armpits all day. Lyrics are immature, aren't even entertaining, and you'd think there would be some shock value from the absurd shit that he says but there isn't any.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                I swear that boy Em just raps about shit stains and dicks in armpits all day. Lyrics are immature, aren't even entertaining, and you'd think there would be some shock value from the absurd shit that he says but there isn't any.
                his lyrical content hasn't really changed over the years. but fuck me he can rhyme..

Comment

no but it doesn't sound like i will enjoy it

Comment

Working...
                  X