Is Young Thug homosexual ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
    Then why'd he do it? When he put on the gold underwear, he committed to it...
    To get his name out there, possibly the money too?

Doubt he really "Committed" to doing it. A magazine company offered him a lump of money and said "Will you do this for us?" and he said "pshh, i guess"

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

I think i saw some documentary where they talked about that photoshoot and that he didnt really wanna do it

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Thats his son, diffrent shit.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
          That means birdman is gay/homosexual too, and we have proof from other events where it has been suspect,
          which mean lil wayne is gay/homosexual
          what the fuck that kind of logic? lol
          Wayne been married, he has 4 kids, we've seen alot of models talk about having sex with wayne, he is engaged
          Baby fucks bitches all the fucking time, stunna got kids too etc.
          And you're assuming their gay because they been kissing each other?
          Baby be kissing all of his kids, and since Stunna considers Lil Wayne as one of his kids he be kissing him too.
          inb4yousaysomebullshitliketheyfuckeachotherintheassbecausetheyhavetofollowsatanicritualsorsomestupidshitlikethat

I hate them thirsty bitches
          Cut them off like circumcision
          -Lil Wayne

Comment

I think anybody who signs with CM gotta kiss Baby...
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

He's obviously not if he needs to hit him least like 2 bitches every time he fuck

Comment

In my opinion he's gay. From my study of his interviews ig, mannerisms etc. but I COULDNT GIVE A FUCK LESS IF HE IS. he serves his purpose for that swag hype music. foh
                'I don't foresee shit.'

"‎You old ass rappers better stay on tour
                You're like 44, I got a 44, I'm 24
                I could murk you and come home when I'm 44"

Free �ber rides code: uberoctbr

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                  Wayne been married, he has 4 kids, we've seen alot of models talk about having sex with wayne, he is engaged
                  Baby be kissing all of his kids, and since Stunna considers Lil Wayne as one of his kids he be kissing him too.
                  inb4yousaysomebullshitliketheyfuckeachotherintheassbecausetheyhavetofollowsatanicritualsorsomestupidshitlikethat

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                    his gay man look at his nose piercing and that pose he did on that magazine cover it just screams HOMO

and his music sucks

inb4 "fuck off"
                    Yeah I mean Wayne has his lip pierced and have you seen that Rolling Stones cover? What about the women's leggings? Because we all know they don't make printed skinnies for men...

And his music sucks ass.

Homos all around.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                    No but Birdman only has 1 pair of pants.
                    He keep em clean asab tho

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post

feelings caught hard lol
                      that hit ya deep in ya soul, filled you with anger didn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                        Yeah I mean Wayne has his lip pierced and have you seen that Rolling Stones cover? What about the women's leggings? Because we all know they don't make printed skinnies for men...

And his music sucks ass.

Homos all around.

- - - Updated - - -

He keep em clean asab tho
                        Waynes Rolling Stones cover was not gay at all, don't know what makes you think it looks gay.Young Thugs nose piercing is HOMO as f Only lesbians get that style nose piercing Waynes Lip and eyebrow piercings are all right a lot girls fck with that. And the jeans..... i guess i agree with that but there not nearly as gay as Young Thugs music.

VS

Last edited by Zimmie; 02-22-2014, 12:07 AM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                          feelings caught hard lol
                          that hit ya deep in ya soul, filled you with anger didn't it.
                          I knew you was gonna say some shit like that because you cant come up with a bettet response.
                          but no, i never catch feelings lol.
                          i just dont appreciate you talkin shit about Baby like you know its true, even though its clearly not.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                          Cut them off like circumcision
                          -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
                          X