Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Justin Bieber survive this nigger joke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he said sorry
    As a young man, I didn't understand the power of certain words and how they can hurt. I thought it was ok to repeat hurtful words and jokes, but didn't realize at the time that it wasn't funny and that in fact my actions were continuing the ignorance. Thanks to friends and family I learned from my mistakes and grew up and apologized for those wrongs. Now that these mistakes from the past have become public I need to apologize again to all those I have offended. I'm very sorry. I take my friendships with people of all cultures very seriously and I apologize for offending or hurting anyone with my childish and inexcusable mistake. I was a kid then and I am a man now who knows my responsibility to the world and to not make that mistake again. Ignorance has no place in our society and I hope the sharing of my faults can prevent others from making the same mistake in the future. I thought long and hard about what I wanted to say but telling the truth is always what's right. Five years ago I made a reckless and immature mistake and I'm grateful to those close to me who helped me learn those lessons as a young man. Once again....I'm sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
      The video only just surfaced online.
      Oh okay

Comment

hahaha im not even worried about bieber, im more concerned for that fan or whatever that said 'motorcycle' or something. smh hahaha
        Last edited by Zimmie; 06-02-2014, 06:20 AM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
          Didn't eminem get caught saying the n word early in his career?

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
            he said sorry
            I wonder who wrote that apology for him.

Comment

I think no one gives a fuck about this

Comment

.................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                  When he puts his hat on the side I'm just like no

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                    I bet he called this nigga to say that lmao.

Soulja Boy is just happy to be back in some sort of a spotlight lmao this nigga like,

"Oh shit it's my moment."
                    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                      you a foolish nigger for posting this, in this thread! Em used the term nigga in a non offensive hip hop casual manner. not comparable in any way. Justin Bieber basicly took the piss out of black people. am not black but have black friends, who i use the term nigger around casually and they dont mind. but would i ever start dropping jokes of such on video? naaaaaah. i pity them dumb black folk who dont take offence by this!!!! after you people basicly made this little twat who he is today... and continue to support him. like why the fuck is Mayweather bringing this fucktard out to fights when he knows fuck all about boxing? honestly if May does this next fight il loose respect for him. its not about being emosh about shit, its the principle and respect and double standards. try dropping these jokes on a A-Rab or white person see what happens to a nigger. lets back track to when Kanye dropped bars on Swift, they weren't even racist and it resulted in the president of the united states calling him a dumb jackass. the fact that he was 15 and signed, supported and funded by black people at the same time making the joke, just fucks this up even more. i feel for dumb Nikkas letting this shit slide.. you is STUPID.
                      Last edited by lionz23; 06-02-2014, 08:17 PM.
                      - If You Dare -
                      http://x.co/6TdQl

Comment

Originally posted by Headliner View Post
                        I wonder who wrote that apology for him.
                        scooter braun

Comment

Originally posted by lionz23 View Post
                          you a foolish nigger for posting this, in this thread! Em used the term nigga in a non offensive hip hop casual manner. not comparable in any way. Justin Bieber basicly took the piss out of black people. am not black but have black friends, who i use the term nigger around casually and they dont mind. but would i ever start dropping jokes of such on video? naaaaaah. i pity them dumb black folk who dont take offence by this!!!! after you people basicly made this little twat who he is today... and continue to support him. like why the fuck is Mayweather bringing this fucktard out to fights when he knows fuck all about boxing? honestly if May does this next fight il loose respect for him. its not about being emosh about shit, its the principle and respect and double standards. try dropping these jokes on a A-Rab or white person see what happens to a nigger. lets back track to when Kanye dropped bars on Swift, they weren't even racist and it resulted in the president of the united states calling him a dumb jackass. the fact that he was 15 and signed, supported and funded by black people at the same time making the joke, just fucks this up even more. i feel for dumb Nikkas letting this shit slide.. you is STUPID.
                          lol you catched wayy too many feelings, waynasite just asked if em ever said "nigga" and i just posted the vid.
                          no one said he's a racist

Comment

Working...
                          X