Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't even mention mixtapes like A Kid Named Cudi and Dedication 3 LAWLz

Comment

Maybe one of the better years for mainstream rap.. But at the same time it inspired a lot of shitty rappers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
        I like Paper Trail, still nowhere near C3 tho
        Nowhere Near? You Crazy G

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
          Is it just me or is Paper Trail better than most of the stuff T.I. has been putting out lately?

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
            Is it just me or is Paper Trail better than most of the stuff T.I. has been putting out lately?
            you can't expect him rapping about same things he did 6 years ago bro

guyss don't forget most important album isouljaboytellem

R.I.P DAD

Comment

close minded little children

2005 >>> 2008

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

1988 - without most albums that were released that year hip hop wouldnt be where it is today, it was the year when Rakim invented "flow"

1994 - Illmatic, Ready to die, Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik, The Diary...

1996 - Eminem - Infinite, Jay Z - Reasonable Doubt, 2Pac - All Eyez on Me, 2Pac - Don Killuminati 7 day theory, Nas- It Was written, Outkast - ATLiens...

from a more new school point I agree ^ 2005 - Be, Carter 2, Late Registration, The Massacre, The Documenatary...

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                  C3 is one of my fav albums of all time so personally I think its way better. And Paper Trail had alot of radio tracks too, Usher, Justin Timberlake, Rihanna features etc.. I mean songs that they play on the radio.
                  C3 was more like a straight classic rap album, imo.

And I like No Mercy more then Paper Trail too just cuz that album had so many bangers. Every track on that album is dope, my fav album from tip

Comment

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                    1988 - without most albums that were released that year hip hop wouldnt be where it is today, it was the year when Rakim invented "flow" 1994 - Illmatic, Ready to die, Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik, The Diary... 1996 - Eminem - Infinite, Jay Z - Reasonable Doubt, 2Pac - All Eyez on Me, 2Pac - Don Killuminati 7 day theory, Nas- It Was written, Outkast - ATLiens...

Comment

C3 is one of my fav albums of all time so personally I think its way better. And Paper Trail had alot of radio tracks too, Usher, Justin Timberlake, Rihanna features etc.. I mean songs that they play on the radio.

And I like No Mercy more then Paper Trail too just cuz that album had so many bangers. Every track on that album is dope, my fav album from tip
                      Trap Muzik is still the hardest TIP tape

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Only Radio Songs?

I'm Illy, 56 Bars, What Up What's Haapnin, Ready for Whatever, Every Chance I Get, Plus All The radio Hits . . . . AOTY . . . . And Mercy Is T.I. Wackest Album

Tha Carter III Ain't Nowhere Near A Classic

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                        Yea It Is. . . I Think It's His best Work & A Classic Rap Album

BUT

His New Shit Aint Weak Tho

Comment

Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
                          Trap Muzik is still the hardest TIP tape
                          Doin' My Job & Look What I got>>>

- - - Updated - - -

2005-2008 were the best years for rap

Comment

Working...
                          X