Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's The greatest Rappper and the Greatest Musician of all time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's The greatest Rappper and the Greatest Musician of all time?

Who in your opinion is the greatest rapper of all time and who is the greatest musician of all time?

For me I'd say Eminem is the greatest rapper of all time. The way he manipulates words and sometimes rhymes every single word between bars is crazy to me. He makes songs that are mainstream, raw rap, meaningful and motivational songs, and songs that are full of great punch lines. He's my GOAT Rapper.

Lil Wayne for me is the greatest musician of all time. I know it may sound crazy but I don't really listen to much outside of rap. He has created so many sounds over his career and really revolutionized so much from the way music is recorded to autotune and singing. He may not have invented those things but he definitely maximized the potential out of those things. For me Lil Wayne is his own genre with all of the sounds he has created and the musical boundaries he has pushed.

rich homie quan

Comment

rapper = weezy
      musician = george michael (my pops put me onto him from a young age)

Comment

rapper: Lil Wayne - he's just too good

musician: Aaliyah

or Q-Tip

Comment

Originally posted by TygaT-raw View Post
          Who in your opinion is the greatest rapper of all time and who is the greatest musician of all time?

For me I'd say Eminem is the greatest rapper of all time. The way he manipulates words and sometimes rhymes every single word between bars is crazy to me. He makes songs that are mainstream, raw rap, meaningful and motivational songs, and songs that are full of great punch lines. He's my GOAT Rapper.

Lil Wayne for me is the greatest musician of all time. I know it may sound crazy but I don't really listen to much outside of rap. He has created so many sounds over his career and really revolutionized so much from the way music is recorded to autotune and singing. He may not have invented those things but he definitely maximized the potential out of those things. For me Lil Wayne is his own genre with all of the sounds he has created and the musical boundaries he has pushed.
          I don't understand how you have Eminem as your favorite rapper but Tunechi as your favorite musician. I don't think that works

Comment

GOAT rapper would be Wayne.

GOAT music artist would be drake.

Comment

rapper - tune

musician - phil collins

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                I don't understand how you have Eminem as your favorite rapper but Tunechi as your favorite musician. I don't think that works
                To me Wayne's more than a rapper and that's all Eminem is if that makes sense?

Comment

Rapper is Wayne and musician is Michael jackson

Comment

Rapper = Eminem

Musician = The Beatles

Comment

Rapper: Lil Wayne or Tech N9ne

Musician: 2Pac, Lil Wayne or Tech N9ne

(hard to choose just one)

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                        GOAT rapper would be Wayne.