Onyx Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onyx Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Yesterday one of my friends introduced this group to me and i really got into it, so i decided to make a thread. Feel free to discuss!

Onyx is an American hardcore hip hop group from South Jamaica, Queens, New York. The group is composed of East Coast rappers Sticky Fingaz, Fredro Starr and Sonny Seeza (formerly Suav� and Sonsee, respectively). The late Big DS (Marlon Fletcher) was also a member, but left after the group's debut album.

R.I.P DAD

Not feeling the music

Comment

Should have posted this one

Everybody that saw 8 Mile knows that song.

Used to blast this songs

Classic songs.

They even got a unreleased song with Biggie I think.

They are the real definiton of hardcore rap music, unique style great flow and amazing rhyme schemes.
      I dont really feel their new music even tho that song is dope lol but in the 90s they were the shit.
      Never fully heard an album from them tbh but their first 2 are considered classic, maybe I give them a listen.
      Last edited by WeezySVK; 07-15-2014, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
        Should have posted this one

Everybody that saw 8 Mile knows that song.

Used to blast this songs

Classic songs.

They even got a unreleased song with Biggie I think.

They are the real definiton of hardcore rap music, unique style great flow and amazing rhyme schemes.
        I dont really feel their new music even tho that song is dope lol but in the 90s they were the shit.
        Never fully heard an album from them tbh but their first 2 are considered classic, maybe I give them a listen.
        i listened their last one yesterday, and it was good, XXL magazine named it one of the best rap albums of 2014

R.I.P DAD

Comment

reminds me of the steel snake from Pokemon lol.

Comment

R.I.P DAD

Comment

Working...
            X