Soulja Boy Beefin' With Gillie The Kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soulja Boy Beefin' With Gillie The Kid

Soulja Boy Threatens Gillie Da Kid | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

UPDATE: Soulja Boy threatens Gillie Da Kid in a series of tweets.Gillie Da Kid and Soulja Boy have recently been beefing, and now the public has video of a verbal threat from the Philadelphia native.
    Recently talking with Forbez DVD, Gillie issued a warning for Soulja Boy and demanded an apology.
    "You don't want me to slap blood in your mouth, nigga," Gillie said when asked about his recent online conflict with Soulja. "You better go back on Twitter and say you sorry to the OG, nigga... I don't do publicity stunts. Man came on Twitter and said he'd slap me so I found that amusing 'cause considering that if you slap me, what hospital's going to put your fucking hands back on?"
    Gillie also recalled first seeing Soulja Boy's retaliation to his Instagram post and couldn't believe Soulja threatened him.
    "I had to read that like 10 times... like are you serious?" He said. "Soulja Boy's going to slap me? He better be hacked before I catch his ass and hack him."
    The beef between Gillie Da Kid and Soulja Boy originally started when Gillie made an Instagram post mocking Soulja's recent transgressions regarding jewelry he owns that may be fake. "N I Got 1 N I'm Lookin 4 U Niggaz!!!! #HideNseek #Ctfuuu #ImaCatchUniggaz #souljaboyassniggaz," was the caption of the post that originally caught the Chicago native's attention. He then retaliated with a tweet saying he'd "slap the shit" out of Gillie.

@gilliedakid I swear to God umma kill you I don't care what I gotta do but umma do it. You got me fucked up on my lil bro grave I promise

I'm gonna take off my Gucci belt and whoop his ass like the "kid" he is. @gilliedakid
    This nigga don't even have a Wikipedia mannnnn I wouldn't even know who he was if he didn't beef with my brother Tunechi.

both irrelevant artists who no one cares about

Comment

gillie went from beef to weezy to beef with SB

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post

Comment

Who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                Who cares?
                It's funny...?

Comment

"This nigga don't even have a Wikipedia mannnnn I wouldn't even know who he was if he didn't beef with my brother Tunechi."

Comment

Soulja > Gillie

Comment

dumb ass gillie just had to act up on social media....& "beef" with the wackest rapper that ever lived

Comment

Working...
                      X