• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    i aint emotional tho
    music is subjective

different niggas like different shit

Im a type of nigga who likes to read books , and gain knowledge, canibus , lupe, immortal technique, they inspired me to do that and change my way of thinking

even made a brand called fk.the.system with 80k follows on IG, @fk.the.system

after being here on lwhq from 2011 and obsessing over waynes music and his life, and all the other rappers u listen to, what do you have to show for it?

Where did listening to wayne and the rappers you listen get you in life?

After i starte dlistening to canibus immortal techniqe lupe black thought etc etc, i took to social media to spread knowledge , and now i dont got to work a day in my life because I established a strong following on my social media of like minded indivuals, where I can market dfferent things to them and be my own boss and travel while making money

I sell my beats to my followers
    im about to write a book and ima sell that too

also i partnered with someone to start making clothing to rep the brand, which isnt just a brand, but also a lifestyle of people who think for themselves, like to learn new things and gain knowledge and spread awareness on issues and scream fk the government ,

for SEO purposes
    :

Follow

@fk.the.system

we 78k and growing daily,
    Do you really make a living off having an Instagram page with 78k followers?

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      Do you really make a living off having an Instagram page with 78k followers?

ya

i got a lot of things planned

im about to start shooting my own documentaries about diffeent stuff kinda like vice news , so ima get to travel and work with videography,

Comment

ya

i got a lot of things planned

im about to start shooting my own documentaries about diffeent stuff kinda like vice news , so ima get to travel and work with videography,
        How the fuck man

Do you hire or need any staff?

Comment

Nigga

Canibus has over 4000 songs

each song has avergae 3 16's

this man has over 12k verses
          and they all as lyrical as this song if not more

this mans catalog and body of work speaks for himself,

ask yourself how a man can rap liket his, with this aggression, with these lyrics, with this cadence, and flow

for 12k verses

12,000 verses niggas

man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWMemN1gT0g

every other rapper would get burnt out by 300 songs
          Even I Am Better Than Canibus

Comment

Originally posted by Gudda Gudda View Post
            Even I Am Better Than Canibus
            Facts

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
              Facts
              canibus: The necromicon got us starving like Ramadan, standing roadside with a peice of cardboard for chinese yuan, come on

gudda: and I got a nigga.................................................... grocery bags

Comment

Working...
              X